Do you ever think maybe some people are supposed to die off?

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
With all this fancy medicine and healthcare for everyone, aren't we fucking with nature? What happens when we run out of room? War. Hell that happens for pieces of paper (more like cloth really).

With all this fancy medicine and healthcare for everyone, aren't we fucking with nature? What happens when we run out of room? War. Hell that happens for pieces of paper (more like cloth really).

All health care is "fucking with nature". All medical treatments "fuck with nature". If you're having a heart attack, we should let you die? A 4 year old needs a heart transplant...we should just let her die so as not to "fuck with nature"?

you should apply for a spot on the Obamacare "Board".....

All health care is "fucking with nature". All medical treatments "fuck with nature". If you're having a heart attack, we should let you die? A 4 year old needs a heart transplant...we should just let her die so as not to "fuck with nature"?

Calm down killer. It was just a question I didn't say I want everyone to die. But yes, exactly as you stated, all these things fuck with nature. What is gonna happen when these millions of people that would normally die off are still around and there isn't space to put them. That is going to happen. You understand that right?

Calm down killer. It was just a question I didn't say I want everyone to die. But yes, exactly as you stated, all these things fuck with nature. What is gonna happen when these millions of people that would normally die off are still around and there isn't space to put them. That is going to happen. You understand that right?

That's why some are pushing for ZPG. Tough sell though, considering religious objections and the Chinese model.

I think we have a human obligation to save lives using the technology we have.

Zero population growth? It isn't going to happen, and I'm not sure I want it to.

What we need is to realize that death is inevitable. Keeping people alive artificially when the prognosis is hopeless is foolish, expensive and unnatural.

I don't think that people are "meant" not to survive, generally speaking....but when it comes to terminal medical conditions.....I think we need less heroics and more compassion and dignity.

I also disagree with controlling population by force.

You forget there are living wills, and DNR directions used all the time for the terminally ill and the elderly. Don't worry your pretty little head about people not dying. They get closer to it each day.

Forum List

Back