Do you ever see somebody and think "we'd make cute kids"?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Not asking if you think you'd like to nail somebody...just asking if anyone ever sees another person and simply thinks "The offspring of me and that person would be nice-looking"?

:)

-=d=- said:
Not asking if you think you'd like to nail somebody...just asking if anyone ever sees another person and simply thinks "The offspring of me and that person would be nice-looking"?

NO!

no1tovote4 said:
No, but I have looked at somebody and thought. Dayum!

While I appreciate the sentimate...I'd have to decline...no offense...I'm saving myself for another...

:D

:gross2:

There are too many examples of, after looking at their offspring, we wish they didn't have kids!

Ozzy and Sharon to start.

Although, Frank's kid (Moon Unit) isn't bad though.

GotZoom said:
There are too many examples of, after looking at their offspring, we wish they didn't have kids!

Ozzy and Sharon to start.

Although, Frank's kid (Moon Unit) isn't bad though.

What about M. Jackson? I can't help but think that nobody should have to endure such hardship, even being rich can never make up for that!

no1tovote4 said:
What about M. Jackson? I can't help but think that nobody should have to endure such hardship, even being rich can never make up for that!

Not to ruin your day with a visual image or anything...

Lisa Marie Presley told Oprah that they actually, "physically, consumated" the marriage.

GotZoom said:

Lisa Marie Presley told Oprah that they actually, "physically, consumated" the marriage.
I missed that part of the interview. EEee-wwwwww. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Joz said:
I missed that part of the interview. EEee-wwwwww. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I know I'm going to hell for this but...

Do you know what K-Mart and Michael Jackson have in common?

(I'm so sorry)

They both have little boys pants half off.

GotZoom said:

Aaaaaaaaaa! It's burning my eyes! Time for the eye soap kids...

:cool:

GotZoom said:

Thank you for forever ruining my image of Lisa Marie Presley...

gop_jeff said:
Thank you for forever ruining my image of Lisa Marie Presley...

Lisa Marie laying on the bed...revealing lingerie....

Michael Jackson..enters the room....

moons walks to her...

(Oh jeez..just kill me now.)

I have before. She was an Indian girl in Singapore who had the most radiant eyes I've ever seen before. I instantly imagined our child having the same eyes. Just a natural attraction to her that reached into the subconscious. or something like that... :cof:

-=d=- said:

I'll be able to verify in about 6 1/2 months, but I think my wife and I did make a cute kid! :thup:

Forum List

Back