Do you ever pretend you've won mega millions?

I'd hire someone to figure out what to do with it. Luckily, I have someone in the family who can do that, and who I would trust implicitly.

I would give a lot away, but I don't know exactly how much or among whom I'd distribute it (aside from my own loved ones who would of course all benefit).
I would want to set up all my kids, and there are six of them including the ex's two boys...and I would want to give money to my nieces and nephews, and my granddaughter...and my sister and brothers and mom....and best friend..and her daughter...

I would want property, and property is spendy.

Its easy to give money away.

Scholarship funds. Renovating and stocking schools. Funding food pantry's.

How much fun would it be to buy mortgages on the steps of city hall...and then hand the deed to the owner.

I could run through that money so fast it would make your head spin.

I'd hire someone to figure out what to do with it. Luckily, I have someone in the family who can do that, and who I would trust implicitly.

I would give a lot away, but I don't know exactly how much or among whom I'd distribute it (aside from my own loved ones who would of course all benefit).
I would want to set up all my kids, and there are six of them including the ex's two boys...and I would want to give money to my nieces and nephews, and my granddaughter...and my sister and brothers and mom....and best friend..and her daughter...

I would want property, and property is spendy.

Its easy to give money away.

Scholarship funds. Renovating and stocking schools. Funding food pantry's.

How much fun would it be to buy mortgages on the steps of city hall...and then hand the deed to the owner.

I could run through that money so fast it would make your head spin.
Just so you don't forget my lifetime supply of Pistachio Nuts. :):):)

I don't think I'd buy people's mortgages...

Food pantries...yes, that would be a good one...

Scholarships are a good way to distribute money..for lots of different things, too...not just schooling.

And of course you'd send us all tickets so we could all head for a month in a tropical paradise. All expenses paid.

We don't mind fairly primitive accomodations...

the-bungalow-in-which.jpg

Last edited:
After giving money to friends/family, I would probably be the most boring lottery winner ever. I'm not even sure if I'd buy a house right now, I might stay where I am to keep doing the nanny thing.

I'd buy a house, the best pc's I could afford, a bunch of games, and then never leave the house. :lol:

If I won half a billion dollars, my dick would be in somebody's mouth 24 hours a day.

What?

And I would have to have an underground lair.

Because.

From my underground lair, I would take off in a helicopter and drop teddy bears by parachute over lower income neighborhoods. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Then I would land on top of children's hospital roofs and go downstairs and ask if there were any kids who needed lifesaving treatments which their parents could not afford.

Then, BAM! Plunk down a check for the amount they needed.

I think for this kind of generosity, they would overlook the woman latched onto my crotch.

WHAT?

From my underground lair, I would take off in a helicopter and drop teddy bears by parachute over lower income neighborhoods. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Then I would land on top of children's hospital roofs and go downstairs and ask if there were any kids who needed lifesaving treatments which their parents could not afford.

Then, BAM! Plunk down a check for the amount they needed.

I think for this kind of generosity, they would overlook the woman latched onto my crotch.

WHAT?

I would be fairly boring, too. It would be all about comfort, and relaxation.

I wouldn't require a crotch attachment, however.

I am a literal kinda guy.

So, first, I'd take the lump sum and accept the check here in the Empire $tate for the remaining $257,000,000.00 (after lump sum deduction and payment of all taxes).

Next, I'd invest more than half of it in income producing assets like tax free bonds etc.

Let's say that leaves me with roughly $100,000,000.00. Yeah, that's a nice round number. I would be debt free in a matter of moments. So would my family and my wife's family. I am convinced I could get my kids into Harvard or a good party school, anyway. Paid in advance. :D

Then, I'd set up a FOUNDATION to earn income on a regular basis to provide for a couple of educational institutions. Some bucks would get earmarked for scholarships; some for faculty chairs (that whole endowment thingie). Some would also have to go to fund a few medical research projects and some would also have to go to do some of the interesting work in the hard sciences (physics, astronomy, etc.) that make shows like NOVA so much fun to watch.

Naturally, I'd buy a nice little island somewhere. Build a terrific mansion. Castle maybe. Possibly a moat. A few little sea-faring craft. A tiny airforce. Maybe a militia.

I'd quit my job in a freakin' heartbeat EXCEPT for keeping those matters that I deem to be of special interest. Those services would now be provided at no charge, of course.

Travel. See the sights. The world is a fucking very interesting place. I think I'd have to go "there."

And last, but not least, I'd pay for a re-up on my next yearly membership at USMB.

Seriously, I wonder if the bank would put me on hold for as long as they usually do when I call if they knew I had £500m in my account?

lol they would probably give you your own banking agent ;)

I would put 120mil in a savings account and tell the bank they only have to give me 1% interest, that would give me 100k/month in spending money. WAYYYYY more than enough!

A bank account is only FDIC insured up to $250,000.

If you want to earn a return on your money, you will need to give it to a wealth management expert. Someone who handles lots of other uber-rich people's money. Not some schmuck, and certainly not in a savings account.

Forum List

Back