Do you ever pretend you've won mega millions?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
500 and some million..CAN YOU IMAGINE!

What would you do with that sort of money? It boggles the mind...

I think I'd allow myself to go absolutely nuts with a goodly portion of it...primarily buying property, traveling here and there, setting up my family and gifting my friends.

And I'd give a good portion to the church, in some way...not sure how.

Wouldn't it be fun to wake up every morning and be able to do whatever you like?

I'd hire someone to figure out what to do with it. Luckily, I have someone in the family who can do that, and who I would trust implicitly.

I would give a lot away, but I don't know exactly how much or among whom I'd distribute it (aside from my own loved ones who would of course all benefit).
I would want to set up all my kids, and there are six of them including the ex's two boys...and I would want to give money to my nieces and nephews, and my granddaughter...and my sister and brothers and mom....and best friend..and her daughter...

I would want property, and property is spendy.

I think I'd allow myself to go absolutely nuts with a goodly portion of it...primarily buying property, traveling here and there, setting up my family and gifting my friends.

Wouldn't it be fun to wake up every morning and be able to do whatever you like?

I would give 1 million dollars to each of my parents and help out my other family members by paying for their homes, getting them homes if they don't have one and paying off their debts. After that they are on their own again.

I would put 120 million in a savings account at 1% interest so I have a permanent source of income.

I would take the rest and run for public office and actually try to do things that help the people instead of doing things to help the govt get more power or help my own political carreer.

I would also take some cool vacations.

yeah i've thought about it

Shit Yeah. :D

I think I'm buying me a mega millions ticket today.

Just so I can fantasize about it for a few hours.

It would be so nice to be able to set the kids up and not have to worry about them (so much). They'd be over the moon.....

I wouldn't gift dumb things like cars though, that always slays me. I mean, I can see getting a car if you don't have one, or trading up...but the idea of buying ostentatious new cars for everyone just seems like a huge waste.

I'd get myself a Jeep and a sand rail....

Ok, maybe an RV.

And I'd take the family on a cruise, spend some time in a few places I've always longed to visit...I'd rent a place in New York and make Jillian show me around! And I think I'd go visit Bones...wouldn't it be a blast to grab a few usmbers and rent a few bungalows on the beach somewhere? Or we could descend upon Douger!

It would be so nice to be able to set the kids up and not have to worry about them (so much). They'd be over the moon.....

I wouldn't gift dumb things like cars though, that always slays me. I mean, I can see getting a car if you don't have one, or trading up...but the idea of buying ostentatious new cars for everyone just seems like a huge waste.

Ok, maybe an RV.

And I'd take the family on a cruise, spend some time in a few places I've always longed to visit...I'd rent a place in New York and make Jillian show me around! And I think I'd go visit Bones...wouldn't it be a blast to grab a few usmbers and rent a few bungalows on the beach somewhere? Or we could descend upon Douger!

Not if I get to Hire Jillian on Retainer first. :tongue: First Stop, Bronx Zoo, then maybe a Leer Jet to St. George Utah. It's been too many Years since I've been to Zion or Bryce.

Ok, maybe an RV.

I totally agree with what you are saying about buying everyone a car. I did say i'd get everyone a nice home but a home is different than an ostentatious car.

90% of the people who win big are broke in 5 years...............

Ok, maybe an RV.

I totally agree with what you are saying about buying everyone a car. I did say i'd get everyone a nice home but a home is different than an ostentatious car.

I have an Uncle that Won 3 Mill, back in the 80's. He survived. :lol:

Ok, maybe an RV.

Well I would expect that from your uncle. Your posts make me think you are from a gene pool with intelligence ;)

I know, kinda scary...

I'd want a ranch as a homestead for the family, a place to park my mom with some horses to watch out her window and pet over the fence... and a couple of homes elsewhere for us to use as we please.

I would probably set up trusts for the kids and let them get their own homes...

but I would definitely get a sandrail and hit the dunes, lol..I've been drooling for one for a year now.

Well I would expect that from your uncle. Your posts make me think you are from a gene pool with intelligence ;)

Thanks. My Dad would get a kick out of that. :)

I figure ill at least live another 50 years....

I would keep 75 million and give the rest away......

Forum List

Back