Do you ever have one of those nights when you just feel good?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Tonight's one for me.

We had Italian sausage on the grill with fresh mozzarella and tomato with Balsamic glaze on the side. A glass of J Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon.

The boys ate chicken nuggets...and my older son who never sits, actually sat on his ass for the entire meal.

Then after suppah, we canned some dilly beans. The boy and I snapped 'em to size, then put a hunk of garlic, a teaspoon of salt, a 1/4 teaspoon of celery seed, a dried red pepper, and dill in each jar, and then proceeded to jam the jars full of beans. Wifey boiled up the vinegar and then we sealed the Mason jars and boiled them. It was our first time canning.

At the same time, another glass of J Lohr.

Maybe the Percocet that I took for my aching shoulder also helped with my mood...but I think what made me happiest was that my 5 year old was not an asshole the entire night.

I'm sure something will bring me down, but not for the next 5-10 minutes.

:)

Tonight's one for me.

We had Italian sausage on the grill with fresh mozzarella and tomato with Balsamic glaze on the side. A glass of J Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon.

The boys ate chicken nuggets...and my older son who never sits, actually sat on his ass for the entire meal.

Then after suppah, we canned some dilly beans. The boy and I snapped 'em to size, then put a hunk of garlic, a teaspoon of salt, a 1/4 teaspoon of celery seed, a dried red pepper, and dill in each jar, and then proceeded to jam the jars full of beans. Wifey boiled up the vinegar and then we sealed the Mason jars and boiled them. It was our first time canning.

Maybe the Percocet that I took for my aching shoulder also helped with my mood...but I think what made me happiest was that my 5 year old was not an asshole the entire night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCtQmwJ1WAY]YouTube - Tiny Tim - Living In The Sunlight, Loving In The Moonlight [LYRICS][/ame]
:evil::evil::evil:

Tonight's one for me.

It's HEAVEN, on Earth!

I'm jealous!!!

There's nothing like sitting out under the stars with friends on a warm summer night and sharing a little bit of marijuana. If I could do that every night until I died, I would.

We ALL would.

It's our dream, eh?

But it doesn't exactly work out, in Real Life.

So, maybe, Real Life isn't OUR life...

Either THAT,

or I'm just high and drunk! :lol:

Sounds like a great night. But what's a dilly bean?:redface:

Forum List

Back