Do you ever get the feeling...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
...that the story is too damn real and in the present tense? Or that everybody is on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?

Discuss

...that the story is too damn real and in the present tense? Or that everybody is on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?

Discuss

That the story is too damn real... and in the present tense?
What does that mean mani?

Discuss
In real life, never...on Internet forums, many times. People are interesting to observe. The cyber world allows many to express their thoughts sans the constraints of the real world.

Discuss

That would mean that I have no control over the play. Personally, on this play I think I play a walk-on role. Little meaning, but i might have provided fodder for something so far. The script is just absolutely ridiculous though.

Forum List

Back