Do you ever feel sorry for normal black folks?

Boo fucking hoo, you're the only one who didn't get what I said. :boo_hoo14:

He made a point about blacks having to put up with a certain sub set of blacks.

YOu claimed that he meant something else, and did not address what he actually said.

I pointed that out.

What part did I supposedly "not get"?
There’s always something you ‘clydes don’t get.
Classic libstain talking in circles.
Circles around you? Yes.

Four pages and not one lib has seriously addressed the op.
Why should anyone feel bad for black folks? If you don’t like it here, just go back to Africa.

I feel sorry for fakers who pretend to feel sorry for blacks.
Thank you but you waste your time. I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race.
So you actually feel sorry for yourself for having to put up with blacks.

I vote Libertarian. You lose again.

You're a typical libstain.

Is this something I should care about?

He made a point about blacks having to put up with a certain sub set of blacks.

YOu claimed that he meant something else, and did not address what he actually said.

I pointed that out.

What part did I supposedly "not get"?
Circles around you? Yes.

Why should anyone feel bad for black folks? If you don’t like it here, just go back to Africa.

The op explained why. You have been posting for five pages and not addressed it. It is already obvious that you cannot.

Circles around you? Yes.

The op explained why. You have been posting for five pages and not addressed it. It is already obvious that you cannot.
No, I don’t feel sorry for blacks, like I said, if they don’t like it here they should go back to Africa.

Circles around you? Yes.

No, I don’t feel sorry for blacks, like I said, if they don’t like it here they should go back to Africa.

Wow. A clear statement of disagreement with the op, and it only took you 5 pages.

I wonder how long until you try to refute what the op said?

LOL!!!

I do. They have to put with their deranged criminal element whose numbers are very high. They have to put with the likes of J. Jackson and A. Sharpton while all they want to do is have jobs, housing and some money to live and perhaps a family. They are barraged with images of demented Negroes burning down their own cities in protest of police shooting a crazed criminal black man. Then on messages boards like this they see other blacks display a never ending display of racism against whites. I really feel for those people. How sad and sick when over half your population is insane, kept in slavery by an evil political party.

Dear miketx
When I look at the leadership in my own district of Freedmen's Town
I see the hardest working most faithful forgiving people, watching national
history including churches and cemeteries get destroyed by politicized greed,
yet they remain steadfast and "pick their battles" to try to stand for justice
ANYWAY.

UNBELIEVABLE

These regular community members became fighters just to survive in their own neighborhood.

They taught me more about Christian faith and hard work investing in their own efforts,
than I ever asked to know.

I just KNOW I cannot live that life for how many generations?

That's why I can't blame IM2 or anyone for how they complain about this.
It's so unfathomable how this institutionalized genocide can keep going on
right under our noses, and at taxpayers' expense.

I will always have respect for whoever has to deal with this.
That's why I can forgive them for whatever negative things they have
to say or blame in their own words and understanding.

They've had to forgive so much worse.
I don't see how anyone can understand
unless you've been there and either gone through this
or watched people you care and respect suffer through it!

Circles around you? Yes.

Wow. A clear statement of disagreement with the op, and it only took you 5 pages.

I wonder how long until you try to refute what the op said?

LOL!!!
Blacks should stop complaining. They’re lucky they were brought here.

White racism has created a form of psychosis which some whites here are afflicted with.

White racism has created a form of psychosis which some whites here are afflicted with.

All this thread is saying, is that people like you, must be a burden for any "normal black folks".

You know, black people who just want to be left alone to build their own lives, and not be hassled by race baiters or hatemongers, or asked to identify with people like you, or violent brutes.

Noting that, and discussing it, is not crazy of us. It is completely reasonable.

Surely you've noticed all those times when other black people, tell you something like, "yeah, sure, but I got to go to work, see you later" and then back away from you?

A pregnant wife, a husband, a four-year-old, and a one-year-old.

Police pulled out all kinds of guns because they felt so threatened by these 4 1/2 people.

This was about a dollar doll from the dollar store. A doll a four-year-old walked out with.

The police told her to put the one-year-old on the ground and put her hands up because they thought she was pulling out a weapon while she was holding the one-year-old and a four-year-old.

The police used all kinds of profanity so much in fact they had to bleep it.

And remember, this is Arizona, it was 100° out and the police were telling her to put the one-year-old on the asphalt.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t racist?

Can someone explain to me how this isn’t an attack on blacks?

I’m actually surprised the police didn’t shoot all four of them.

That in itself is a miracle.

I do. They have to put with their deranged criminal element whose numbers are very high. They have to put with the likes of J. Jackson and A. Sharpton while all they want to do is have jobs, housing and some money to live and perhaps a family. They are barraged with images of demented Negroes burning down their own cities in protest of police shooting a crazed criminal black man. Then on messages boards like this they see other blacks display a never ending display of racism against whites. I really feel for those people. How sad and sick when over half your population is insane, kept in slavery by an evil political party.

I think the average black guy is getting more woke to the liberal tricks.

Most of them don't really believe this crap that the D's are going to deliver reparations checks if they win. Further, they see the new generation of black leaders who are lining up behind The Donald, from Dennis Rodman to Mike Tyson and even Kanye.

They have to deal with traffic stops for driving while black
They have to deal with being followed while shopping
Handcuffed while working in their own yard.
Shoot while playing in their own yard.
Shot while shopping..

You think that only happens to the groids? I posted a case of a white west point graduate getting gunned down by cops N las vegas whilst leaving a costco.

News flash moon beam....more whites get killed by cops than negroes.

There is a video circulating around showing a white guy crawling towards a cop per instructions whilst begging for his life but the cop shoots him anyway and got away with it....as in the cop claimed he thought the guy was going for a gun....that is all they have to say.

One other very important factor regarding why blacks have problems with the police...they always want to argue with the cop, create a scene, call him names etc. stuff like that does not usually have a happy ending.

A pregnant wife, a husband, a four-year-old, and a one-year-old.

Police pulled out all kinds of guns because they felt so threatened by these 4 1/2 people.

This was about a dollar doll from the dollar store. A doll a four-year-old walked out with.

The police told her to put the one-year-old on the ground and put her hands up because they thought she was pulling out a weapon while she was holding the one-year-old and a four-year-old.

The police used all kinds of profanity so much in fact they had to bleep it.

And remember, this is Arizona, it was 100° out and the police were telling her to put the one-year-old on the asphalt.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t racist?

Can someone explain to me how this isn’t an attack on blacks?

I’m actually surprised the police didn’t shoot all four of them.

Lookee here boyo.....you think that kind of thing only happens to negroes.....you need to get edumacated....lot of bad cops out there and if they are of a sadistic nature....they do not care what color their victim is.

There was a cop in las vegas that would track down homeless white guys out in the desert and execute them cuz he had some kind of phobia or hatred for the homeless...which is not that rare...how often do you hear of homeless guys getting beat up etc. quite common. You are tooting your horn for the wrong reasons.

Dear miketx
When I look at the leadership in my own district of Freedmen's Town
I see the hardest working most faithful forgiving people, watching national
history including churches and cemeteries get destroyed by politicized greed,
yet they remain steadfast and "pick their battles" to try to stand for justice
ANYWAY.

UNBELIEVABLE

These regular community members became fighters just to survive in their own neighborhood.

They taught me more about Christian faith and hard work investing in their own efforts,
than I ever asked to know.

I just KNOW I cannot live that life for how many generations?

That's why I can't blame IM2 or anyone for how they complain about this.
It's so unfathomable how this institutionalized genocide can keep going on
right under our noses, and at taxpayers' expense.

I will always have respect for whoever has to deal with this.
That's why I can forgive them for whatever negative things they have
to say or blame in their own words and understanding.

They've had to forgive so much worse.
I don't see how anyone can understand
unless you've been there and either gone through this
or watched people you care and respect suffer through it!

Sweetie....you are wasting your sympathy on the wrong crowd.....all poor people suffer no matter their color....and since whites are the majority our numbers of poor are bigger than anyone else's ....so if you really want to do some good...look out for your own kind....lots of poor whites who could use your help.

Police Kill Too Many People—White and Black

Black Criminals, White Victims, and White Guilt

Last edited:
Hey, whites have Alyssa Milano and Rosie O'Donnell.
Joy Behar. Yeah we have ours too.

Forum List

Back