Do you ever feel like a TOTAL LOSER in life?

In what universe is drinking bad?

Winston Churchill probably wasn't sober during WWII... Hell half the soldiers were drunk to boot...

I definently don't think drinking is bad but posting on here while intoxicated is rarely a good move.

Why?

You do realize that the strong majority of journalists pre-1970 wrote all their articles drunk as a skunk??

They viewed alcohol as a stimulant that helped them write....

I suppose my point is that drunk posting is nothing new...

Yes, journalists would sit at their desks circa 1950 with a glass of whiskey and write a story, then it would be printed the next day in the paper...

Hell, look at Hunter Thompson for fucks sake... :lol:

Man things have changed, these days sneaking a drink at work can get you fired.

Serious question, not joking around.

Compared to other people who have become extremely accomplished and successful in their careers or w/e they do for a living, do you ever feel like a massive nobody? People like Mark Zuckerberg, who are multi-BILLIONAIRES thanks to their own genius inventions make me jealous. Even if I compare myself to someone who has a decent amount of disposable income, nice house, nice car and can afford several vacations per year, I tend to feel jealous of them.

Anyone else ever feel this way?
(I'm not looking for support, just am genuinely curious if others feel the same)...

If you feel jealous and resentful of others who have done better in life than you, Obama has done his job.

I definently don't think drinking is bad but posting on here while intoxicated is rarely a good move.

Why?

You do realize that the strong majority of journalists pre-1970 wrote all their articles drunk as a skunk??

Yes, journalists would sit at their desks circa 1950 with a glass of whiskey and write a story, then it would be printed the next day in the paper...

Man things have changed, these days sneaking a drink at work can get you fired.

"These days"

I'm only 32 bro.....

I just read a lot....

Compared to other people who have become extremely accomplished and successful in their careers or w/e they do for a living, do you ever feel like a massive nobody? People like Mark Zuckerberg, who are multi-BILLIONAIRES thanks to their own genius inventions make me jealous. Even if I compare myself to someone who has a decent amount of disposable income, nice house, nice car and can afford several vacations per year, I tend to feel jealous of them.

(I'm not looking for support, just am genuinely curious if others feel the same)...

The only losers are dead. The total losers are the ones that died beliving in some sky fairy thier whole lives and wasted thier lives expecting with thier last breath that there is a promise awaiting them. They will never know it of course because they are dead...but I do. If you are breathing...you are still a winner.

Don't be a dreamer? Where would we be without dreamers?

Not a thing wrong with dreamers or dreaming. As long as you know you are dreaming.

And .... how old are you again?

In what universe is drinking bad?

Winston Churchill probably wasn't sober during WWII... Hell half the soldiers were drunk to boot...

Why?

Many top artists and writers went WAY overboard on drugs and created timeless music and art. Yeah I know many killed themselves doing it but I think an artist needs to find his or her own way to release what creativity they have inside, that spark.

It's just a fact that drugs and alcohol are that release for a lot of people.

Forum List

Back