Do you ever feel like a TOTAL LOSER in life?

Nope.
We choose whether we are happy or unhappy.
Read that sentence again.

I had a pal who used to repeat the observation that NONE of us is ever any more unhappy than he or she CHOOSES to be.

At first, that seems pretty counter-intuitive.

But after thinking about it for a while, I got what he was saying.

It may not be entirely true.

But it's a lot closer to truth than most of us recognize.

Nope.
We choose whether we are happy or unhappy.
Read that sentence again.

I had a pal who used to repeat the observation that NONE of us is ever any more unhappy than he or she CHOOSES to be.

At first, that seems pretty counter-intuitive.

But after thinking about it for a while, I got what he was saying.

It may not be entirely true.

But it's a lot closer to truth than most of us recognize.
Naw, people ride an emotional roller coaster their whole lives. Some people have higher highs or lower lows, but those that act happy all the time are no different than a mindless automaton and probably an inch or so away from "losing it".

When you're happy, be happy. When you're sad, be sad. When you're angry, get angry. These emotions make us human beings so don't mute them.

I've done very well for a kid that was born naked. I'm a winner.

Holy SHIT! Me too!

Born naked that is.
Lemme tell you about my life. I was born at a very young age.......

And, to the OP. I hope you can find perspective and gratitude for what you have. If you focus on what you don't have, I don't envision great health for your psyche.

The only losers are dead. The total losers are the ones that died beliving in some sky fairy thier whole lives and wasted thier lives expecting with thier last breath that there is a promise awaiting them. They will never know it of course because they are dead...but I do. If you are breathing...you are still a winner.

Don't be a dreamer? Where would we be without dreamers?

Not a thing wrong with dreamers or dreaming. As long as you know you are dreaming.

Thomas Edison, Marconi, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, not a bad list of dreamers.

Naw, people ride an emotional roller coaster their whole lives. Some people have higher highs or lower lows, but those that act happy all the time are no different than a mindless automaton and probably an inch or so away from "losing it".

When you're happy, be happy. When you're sad, be sad. When you're angry, get angry. These emotions make us human beings so don't mute them.

What you call "human," is generally referred to as "bi-polar."

I'm just sayin....

Not a thing wrong with dreamers or dreaming. As long as you know you are dreaming.

That's only an issue for you, Huggy. All the acid you do makes telling reality from you hallucinations a chore. For most of us, it's pretty apparent.

Haven't dropped acid for well over 30 years.. I would suggest someone with a congested mind like yours should try it but I wouldn't want to be responsible for you going "bird man" out a window like Art Linkletters brat did.

Acid is a great tool in developing your mind. It teaches you how much of what you see and hear can be influenced to a state outside reality. Kinda like the state of the average NewGOPer. You would do well to know the difference.

That's only an issue for you, Huggy. All the acid you do makes telling reality from you hallucinations a chore. For most of us, it's pretty apparent.

Haven't dropped acid for well over 30 years.. I would suggest someone with a congested mind like yours should try it but I wouldn't want to be responsible for you going "bird man" out a window like Art Linkletters brat did.

Acid is a great tool in developing your mind. It teaches you how much of what you see and hear can be influenced to a state outside reality. Kinda like the state of the average NewGOPer. You would do well to know the difference.

I can still tell the terrible effects it has on your mind to this day, sorry for your loss.

I can still tell the terrible effects it has on your mind to this day, sorry for your loss.

Ya...like you know me... Looks like somebody takes his internet a little too seriously..

Forum List

Back