Do you drop your kids off to be bathed?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
By total strangers and teeneyboppers who have no clue what they are doing? No? Then why the hell would you do it to your dog? BATHE IT YOURSELF. Jeez.
And did you know that dog groomers don't need any special license? Yeah, those dumbfucks that hang your dogs while they clip and nip and tuck and wash and rinse....heads held up so high they have to tippytoe just to keep from gasping for air....then tossed in a small cage stuffed into a tiny closet with no light and "fluffed" by hot assed air until they are "dry".

Have any of you actually SEEN what goes on behind those doors after you drop your dog off? Might wanna take a good long peek. It ain't pretty. How do I know? I worked at a groomers place for exactly ONE HOUR. Then I quit after cussing them all out, called the SPCA and the cops to boot. And I waited outside while waiting for them to arrive. They shut that place down immediately.

Family says dog died after being left in drying cage at Petco - AOL.com

I had no idea, Gracie. My husband did take one of our cats to the pet groomer once at Pet Smart to have her hair trimmed (because I couldn't get a knot out of her fur) but they didn't give her a bath. I'm glad I read this thread! I won't do it again.

I take my dog to an EXCELLENTLY run small business. She gets to run around with other dogs, gets her nails clipped, gets treats, and is treated as well as I could hope for anyone to treat her. I even boarded her there one night when I had a family emergency and she didn't even care when I showed up the next day!

Don't leave your dogs with Petco or Petsmart! They're a great place to buy stuff from, but don't leave your family member with them! All they care about is the $$$.

Just pet her...with one of those kid hair cutter thingies you comb thru hair that trims as you comb. The cat will think she's getting some lovin', and you won't be scratched to death while getting a smooth kitty.

I never understood people who lallied la tripping to to just hand over their dogs to strangers. Or even not strangers...people that have done their dogs before. Then just GIVE them the damn dog if you can't find the time to do it yourself.
This is the second media report of a dumbfuck killing or maiming an animal at the hands of petco and petsmart. Drop it off, go have lunch and enjoy yourself while your dog is being tortured. Like...really? AND..the one you are handing the dog to that has done your dog before doesn't mean THEY aren't handing that dog to some idiot once the door swing shut as you trip out the door all happy go lucky.

Would anyone leave their 3 or 4 year old to be bathed and their hair done when you aren't there? NO. Don't do it to your dogs.

I bathe my dogs. When they need their nails clipped..I take them to my vet. VET. They know what they are doing. Grooming places do NOT need a license or clearance to call themselves that. So any schmuck can rent a store and get their torture devices and call themselves groomers. Including sick people who like hurting animals and thats how they get their jollies: Working at a groomers and climaxing with each howl.

I bathe my dogs. When they need their nails clipped..I take them to my vet. VET. They know what they are doing. Grooming places do NOT need a license or clearance to call themselves that. So any schmuck can rent a store and get their torture devices and call themselves groomers. Including sick people who like hurting animals and thats how they get their jollies: Working at a groomers and climaxing with each howl.
Damn you have some sick fantasies....

Nurse: Hand me little Kenneth. I will take him in the back office and clean out his ears and treat his diaper rash. Be right back!

Me: Um. No you won't. Where he goes, I go.

Nurse: This is silly. I will take good care of him.

Me: Yeah. I know you will. As I watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same with my dogs.

Damn you have some sick fantasies....
I saw it up close and personal. Which is why I called the cops and SPCA. Think what you like. It happens. More than you think it does. And if it isn't sickos, its morons who need to get to their graduation and leave a dog in a cage in hot assed hair for HOURS, not 10 minutes. Or like the one where I worked...the dog with the obvious broken leg swinging around as they hung him from a leash attached at the ceiling clipping and grooming that swinging leg, then dragging the howling dog to the dark closet for its FLUFF so when the owner picked it up, it could go to the vet CLEAN. I fought them all. Every damn one of them. I also unhooked each dog from its ceiling leash and told them to "bring it" when they hollered at me to stop. The broken legged dog did NOT go in the closet. I picked it up and carried it with me outside while waiting for the cops.

Fuck with a hurt animal, or even TRY to hurt an animal in my presence, you're going to get hurt. Badly.

And y'all wonder why I dislike humans. Pond scum, most of them.

I groomed my own dogs for years. But I have one dog who is difficult to groom (temperment) and I take him to a groomer. I've been there behind the scenes, and I know him as part of our dog community. He's a great guy, does a good job, and in fact, was the person who first found a pea sized lump on Rue's neck that ended up being a mast cell cancer. He is worth his weight in gold :)

Our dog goes to the groomer at our vet. We call it a Spa Day ... mani-pedi ...

He loves it but he loves going to the vet, to the kennel. He just thinks everyone is his best friend.

Horrible to lose a dog that way.

Forum List

Back