Do You Deserve A Spanking?

What was it meant to be, Dis?

It was *meant* to be where debates that got out of hand and resorted to nothing but name calling got MOVED TO.

It was never meant to become the "General Discussion" forum (we have one of those). It was never a place to project your sexual fantasies of being spanked by strangers online. We don't have one of those places, but I'm sure Yahoo does.

And how do you happen to know all this, Dis? Are you the board's owner? I thought Echo Zulu owned the board.

You sound very angry about this thread. Can you tell me why it is so offensive to you?

It was *meant* to be where debates that got out of hand and resorted to nothing but name calling got MOVED TO.

It was never meant to become the "General Discussion" forum (we have one of those). It was never a place to project your sexual fantasies of being spanked by strangers online. We don't have one of those places, but I'm sure Yahoo does.

How would you know, you herpefied eharmony.com loser?

Perhaps because I've been here since less than a year after this boards original inception?

Nah. Too logical, you wanna-be troll.

Perhaps because I've been here since less than a year after this boards original inception?

Well, if you weren't in on the design, Dis, why would longevity make you expert? I'm still not sure what your objection is. If I have done something wrong, doubtless a Mod will be after me.

Looks like a serious case of founders-disease.
Get over yourself, you funnel-faced eunuch.

In all fairness, Dis reinstated deleted posts after the thread was moved.

Like all capable founders, a competent decision was made.

LMAO! I'm neither a founder, nor a Mod. A Mod moved it where it belonged, and my guess is no posts were deleted, since it takes a LOT to get something deleted here.

I just follow the rules. :)

I have the oddest feeling I am not surrounded by virgins here on USMB. ☺

The only virgin I know of on this board is Gunny. It's why he can be so mean... Please, I stand corrected. I just remembered that poem they wrote about Gunny: First in war, First in PIECE, and first in the heart of his countrymen. I had a memory lapse. He's no virgin. Most likely wasn't even born a virgin.

Last edited:

LMAO! I'm neither a founder, nor a Mod. A Mod moved it where it belonged, and my guess is no posts were deleted, since it takes a LOT to get something deleted here.

You carry clout with the mods, and I guess I got 'Dis'-ssed.:disbelief:

You carry clout with the mods, and I guess I got 'Dis'-ssed.:disbelief:

Nope. Never said a single word to a Mod either.

Okie dokie, so it was a mistake to post it in Flame and not Discussion. Can you explain why this annoyed you so much, Dis?

It didn't.

You're saying I shouldn't post MY idle comments, but you should have the freedom to post yours as you see fit?

Funny, that.

Forum List

Back