Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

Regardless of the behavior of individual Arab religious fundamentalists, their governments are not murdering and maiming thousands of women and children thousands of miles from their homelands.

How about yours?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6)"
MMS: Error

What? I respond to your post (in which you blame Israel for violence toward women among Palestinians) by pointing out that women are poorly treated throughout the Arab/Muslim World. Not only do you then completely dodge the subject, you totally ignore the plight of well over 100 million women, a plight you yourself blamed Israel for before truncating the thread and finally trashing America.
You are the lowest form of human (and I apply term loosely).
What?

I'm not hypocritical enough to blame a few stone age Arabs for mistreating their women while my government (and yours?) murders, maims, displaces and incarcerates millions of Iraqi men, women and children?

May you and yours reap what you sow, Bitch.

What? I respond to your post (in which you blame Israel for violence toward women among Palestinians) by pointing out that women are poorly treated throughout the Arab/Muslim World. Not only do you then completely dodge the subject, you totally ignore the plight of well over 100 million women, a plight you yourself blamed Israel for before truncating the thread and finally trashing America.
What?

I'm not hypocritical enough to blame a few stone age Arabs for mistreating their women while my government (and yours?) murders, maims, displaces and incarcerates millions of Iraqi men, women and children?

Georgie, shouldn't you be protesting the arab muslim slaughter of millions in Darfur?

Maybe, you'll get your first rep point in 3 years, fool

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

Regardless of the behavior of individual Arab religious fundamentalists, their governments are not murdering and maiming thousands of women and children thousands of miles from their homelands.

How about yours?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6)"

MMS: Error

I love those fake reports about Iraq. So factual. LOL!
How many Iraqis have been displaced by the US invasion?
How many have died or been maimed thanks to draft dodgers like Dick and Dubya?
Did you personally profit from their war crimes?

What?

Georgie, shouldn't you be protesting the arab muslim slaughter of millions in Darfur?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]
My government isn't paying for the Arab slaughter in Sudan.
How about yours?
Are you still confused about the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet?
Thought so.

The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube
How about yours?
Thought so.

Georgie, show us links to your posts condemning the arab muslim slaughter in Darfur

I love those fake reports about Iraq. So factual. LOL!
How many Iraqis have been displaced by the US invasion?
How many have died or been maimed thanks to draft dodgers like Dick and Dubya?
Did you personally profit from their war crimes?

How many won't be tortured to death by Saddam and his psycho boys?

How many won't visit the rape rooms?

How do you function with such a low IQ?

Irish is a nationality. Jewish is a religion. Got a relevant argument?

In your incorrect, wrong OPINION. Plenty of jews see themselves as a nation, but then there's always lot of idiots who try to speak for them, and what/how they should think... :cuckoo:

Genesis 12:2: "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

How many won't be tortured to death by Saddam and his psycho boys? How many won't visit the rape rooms? How do you function with such a low IQ?

But of course, the retarded idiot is getting defensive, because there are arab muslims slaughtering each other - all over the mideast and africa - and israel/US cannot be blamed for it.

The one-trick pony chimps like georgie can only try to blame israel/US for all of the problems of the mideast, including the massive terrorism borne by arab muslims/iranian terrorist groups against the iraq population, even though the US was not the cause of this monstrous hatred/violence.

But if the US tosses a pebble in the ocean, and a fish dies 1,000 miles away - according to the mentally ill like georgie - it is of course the fault of the US.

What?

A few neanderthal Arabs opressing over 100 million women? Are you smoking crack? Even honest Arab/Muslim scholars admit their culture (see: UN Arab Human Development Reports) has spawned the pathologies which have not only hamstrung Arab progress for centuries but have made their women the equal of their goats. Rather than face the truth you insist on blaming Israel and, when challenged, changing the subject.
Frankly, I find your hate for Israel and for America to be typical of those who have experienced the joy of multiple massive lobotomies.

How about yours?
Thought so.

That's not an Arab slaughter in Sudan, you idiot. It's the adherents of the "religion of peace" doing what they do.

My concealed carry Glock 23 would have dispatched up to 13 of them.

Not everyone in Sudan carries a concealed Glock. Consider yourself lucky to live here where not only can you afford one, you usually don't need it.

How about yours?

Neither is mine but we are helping to deter the slaughter of Israelis by your "peaceful" Arab comrades. Obviously you are not happy about being an American ... assuming, of course, that you are an American. Perhaps you should consider living somewhere you would be happier? Pakistan is beautiful this time of year. I'll help you pack, azzhole.

How about yours?
Thought so.

That's not an Arab slaughter in Sudan, you idiot. It's the adherents of the "religion of peace" doing what they do.
How many innocent human beings has the US government murdered since 1945, Einstein?

Maybe you should help clean your own $hit-infested stye before worrying about other religions.

Irish is a nationality. Jewish is a religion. Got a relevant argument?

In your incorrect OPINION. Plenty of jews see themselves as a nation, but then there's always lot of idiots who try to speak for them, and what/how they should think... :cuckoo:

Not all catholics would care if Ireland was carpet bombed, just like not all Jews care about Israel. And if Jews see themselves as a nation, then they're just as wrong as you are.
Check. And mate.:lol:

How many innocent human beings has the US government murdered since 1945, Einstein?

Maybe you should help clean your own $hit-infested stye before worrying about other religions.

George, where are the links to your posts condemning arab muslim mass murder in Darfur?

Still not one reputation point after 3 years.

Forum List

Back