Do You Consider Some Nationalities to Be More Entitled to US Citizenship?

Obviously not considering our government cant even do one thing right.

That's not true. Our government CAN do a number of things right. It just doesn't, at the moment . . . possibly because it's spending so much time and effort trying to do things it has no business doing.
A number of things? Such as...?

So far our government seems to only do well fighting wars. We can all rest safe knowing that our government's greatest skill is killing people.

Well, in all fairness, fighting wars and killing people is one of the primary jobs and purposes of a federal government.

However, our government is fully capable of fulfilling every single job listed in Article I of the US Constitution more than adequately. We know this, because they used to do so.

That's not true. Our government CAN do a number of things right. It just doesn't, at the moment . . . possibly because it's spending so much time and effort trying to do things it has no business doing.
A number of things? Such as...?

So far our government seems to only do well fighting wars. We can all rest safe knowing that our government's greatest skill is killing people.

Well, in all fairness, fighting wars and killing people is one of the primary jobs and purposes of a federal government.
The purpose of federal government is to fight wars and kill people...I thought the purpose was to defend us from aggressive powers? You don't necessarily have to fight and kill to do that. But I see your point.

However, our government is fully capable of fulfilling every single job listed in Article I of the US Constitution more than adequately. We know this, because they used to do so.[/QUOTE]
You say our government is spending time doing things it shouldn't be doing, and therefore it slacks off on the things it should be doing. It does a lot of unconstitutional stuff, so it is not good at doing the constitutional stuff. Isn't that proof our government isn't very good at multitasking? Not only that, it seems to prove government is not very good at doings its job, because it spends more time doing unconstitutional things than the powers lited under Article I (which it should do well if that was all it focused on).

This section seems to be transfixed on the negative impact that illegal Mexican border hoppers have on the American welfare system/economy.

So, would you be as resentful if America saw an influx in immigrants from more prosperous nations such as the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, on the condition that they swore allegiance to the United States (it's not an unreasonable demand)? I know for a fact that there are plenty who want to come, but would they be welcome?

I know it's a loaded question as the potential arrivals would already be largely self-sufficient and have a good grasp of English (the majority of Europeans from the west of the continent speak good English). But, although their numbers may present some hurdles, they wouldn't come anywhere close to the burden Hispanic border hoppers put on the American ecomony.

Yay or nay, America?

All are welcome legally. Are you an idiot?

Agreed, only and idiot would think there are aggregate differences between Swedes and Haitians, or British and Guatemalans. I mean, everyone is obviously equal. Just look at GDP Per capita statistics, standard of living ratings, and IQ, all equal, oh wait...

Last edited:
So, would you be as resentful if America saw an influx in immigrants from more prosperous nations such as the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, on the condition that they swore allegiance to the United States (it's not an unreasonable demand)
Yay or nay, America?
Sure. Ya know why ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRxpjEZveQ]‪Swearing on the Bible - George Carlin‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back