Do you condemn ....

What would you do to supporters of terrorism?

• If a government, invade and kick their arses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone proposing such a radically left form of government as the Rebels were in 1776 were definitely a terror to monarchists. In fact, they were downright ungodly!

"You're an idiot. Go play with your toys."

Such a devastating repost cannot be resisted. I suppose I must retire from the field in the face of superior intellect.

Oh, but you might look up 'International Law' someday, unless you want to preserve forever those illusions of ideal purity.

"You're an idiot. Go play with your toys."

Such a devastating repost cannot be resisted. I suppose I must retire from the field in the face of superior intellect.

Oh, but you might look up 'International Law' someday, unless you want to preserve forever those illusions of ideal purity.

I hace studied international law, idiot.

Why don't you try to look up armistice?

Then, you disagree with the President of the UN, as well as all others who have carefully studied the details, on what constitutes international law?

And such an educated person needs to address another individual whom she/he does not even know as 'idiot' because he/she disagrees with said person? What school taught you that in debate?

Then, you disagree with the President of the UN, as well as all others who have carefully studied the details, on what constitutes international law?

And such an educated person needs to address another individual whom she/he does not even know as 'idiot' because he/she disagrees with said person? What school taught you that in debate?

Kindly tell me who - according to you - is the President of UN? I am confused sinbce such a function doesn't exist. So much for your understanding of international law.

Sorry, Secretary General Kofi Annan, when pressed by a reporter at the time for a clear answer to the question, reluctantly admitted that the invasion was indeed illegal.

Someone who cannot type or spell should have a bit of tolerance for errors.

Sorry, Secretary General Kofi Annan, when pressed by a reporter at the time for a clear answer to the question, reluctantly admitted that the invasion was indeed illegal.

Someone who cannot type or spell should have a bit of tolerance for errors.

Well, of course Kofi Annan has absolutely no authority to rule on that. His statement was a purely political one. Legal authorities in the respective countries involved denied that this was illegal. And the basis for the renewal of hostilities in 2003 was the armistice concluded in 1991 and repeatedly reaffirmed by the UN Security council.

Then again, Kofi Annan likes to keep bloodthirsty dictators in place (as he has recently demonstrated).

"....what constitutes "terrorism" of course is a matter of opinion. "

The Rebels terrorized the British. We don't consider Washington a terrorist leader, and neither do the English today.

Washington formed a regular army with which he engaged the British in regular combat. He didn't send people to blow up London.

No, but the USA send terrorist pirates to raid England and destroy shipping.

And the citizens terrorized loyalists and drove them into loyalist enclaves in the USA (New York for one example) and also drove those people into Canada, too.

"....what constitutes "terrorism" of course is a matter of opinion. "

The Rebels terrorized the British. We don't consider Washington a terrorist leader, and neither do the English today.

Washington formed a regular army with which he engaged the British in regular combat. He didn't send people to blow up London.

No, but the USA send terrorist pirates to raid England and destroy shipping.

And the citizens terrorized loyalists and drove them into loyalist enclaves in the USA (New York for one example) and also drove those people into Canada, too.

Privateering by licensed private ships was and is a recognized form of regular warfare and has nothing to do with terrorism.

Legal authorities in the countries that conducted the illegal invasion agreed, yes. Other democratic countries and friends of the US did not agree.

As for blood-thirsty dictators, how many have various US administrations supported, armed and even put in place?

Last edited:
"Privateering by licensed private ships was and is a recognized form of regular warfare and has nothing to do with terrorism."

A distinction without a difference.

Legal authorities in the countries that conducted the illegal invasion agreed, yes. Other democratic countries and friends of the US did not agree.

As for blood-thirsty dictators, how many have various US administrations supported, armed and even put in place?

This is purely political grandstanding and has nothing to do with real international law.

Which of those countries has refused to recognize the new government in Iraq?

I take note that you feel that Bill Clinton was a serial war criminal for illegally attacking Iraq and serbia. Doesn't make you any less of an idiot though.

Forum List

Back