• Uhm .. no!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
STFU?! At the bathroom door?

Not sure why some people get embarrassed and some even pissed, at such a natural thing. Heck, some people have discovered pleasure in it and are known as Scatologists.

Wikipedia: Feces (or faeces) are the solid or semisolid remains of the food that could not be digested in the small intestine. Bacteria in the large intestine further break down the material.[1][2] Feces contain a relatively small amount of metabolic waste products such as bacterially altered bilirubin, and the dead epithelial cells from the lining of the gut.[1]

Feces are discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation.

Feces can be used as fertilizer or soil conditioner in agriculture. It can also be burned and used as a fuel source or dried and used as a construction material. Some medicinal uses have been found. In the case of human feces, fecal transplants or fecal bacteriotherapy are in use. Urine and feces together are called excreta.

My bilirubin count is off. What could that mean? I'm looking into it

Do you regularly check your feces?
  1. Of course. Doctor's orders
  2. What?
  3. Not sure if I do
  4. No comment
  5. Uhm .. no!
I only responded/voted so I could see if anyone checked this answer:
"3. Not sure if I do"
How is that even possible?:shock:
This topic deserves its own smilie

Not sure why some people get embarrassed and some even pissed, at such a natural thing.
Never understood the thinking behind "it's natural"...it seems like it never occurs to folks who use that term/phrase to explain why or how natural things cannot be embarrassing...what if embarrassment is natural to some? is it ok then? and if so, shouldn't everybody who isn't embarrassed then be embarrassed for not being embarrassed?

Not sure why some people get embarrassed and some even pissed, at such a natural thing.
Never understood the thinking behind "it's natural"...it seems like it never occurs to folks who use that term/phrase to explain why or how natural things cannot be embarrassing...what if embarrassment is natural to some? is it ok then? and if so, shouldn't everybody who isn't embarrassed then be embarrassed for not being embarrassed?

I guess you're having a conversation with yourself here, because I for one did not say "natural things cannot be embarrassing."

"what if embarrassment is natural to some?" Is it a genetic flaw? I'd say they have a tough road ahead

It's about why - why some people find nature embarrassing. WTF are they, in a garden with leaves covering private parts because some big bad daddy in the sky (science teaches us there is no "up there") gave them knowledge of what was right there out in the open to begin with?

Last edited:
guess you're having a conversation with yourself here,
wasn't really having a conversation, just a comment.

because I for one did not say "natural things cannot be embarrassing."
Yes you most certainly did but ok,...I never understood why something natural cannot be embarrassing

"what if embarrassment is natural to some?" Is it a genetic flaw? I'd say they have a tough road ahead
are genetic flaws natural? I cannot not say it is any more or less flawed than not being embarrassed, but none of this explains why nature which you have deemed to be flawed in some ways cannot be embarrassing

It's about why - why some people find nature embarrassing.
so it's about something you claim to have never said?

WTF are they, in a garden with leaves covering private parts because some big bad daddy in the sky (science teaches us there is no "up there") gave them knowledge of what was right there out in the open to begin with?
Well as an atheist I do find less things embarrassing then/than while being raised a Catholic, but I am not one of those non believers who thinks that it is ok to defecate in public no matter how natural the act may be, unlike the leaf shedders I would be embarrassed, humiliated even.

guess you're having a conversation with yourself here,
wasn't really having a conversation, just a comment.

because I for one did not say "natural things cannot be embarrassing."
Yes you most certainly did but ok,...I never understood why something natural cannot be embarrassing

are genetic flaws natural? I cannot not say it is any more or less flawed than not being embarrassed, but none of this explains why nature which you have deemed to be flawed in some ways cannot be embarrassing

It's about why - why some people find nature embarrassing.
so it's about something you claim to have never said?

WTF are they, in a garden with leaves covering private parts because some big bad daddy in the sky (science teaches us there is no "up there") gave them knowledge of what was right there out in the open to begin with?
Well as an atheist I do find less things embarrassing then/than while being raised a Catholic, but I am not one of those non believers who thinks that it is ok to defecate in public no matter how natural the act may be, unlike the leaf shedders I would be embarrassed, humiliated even.
I for one did not say "natural things cannot be embarrassing."

please provide a link to the exact quote

Not sure why some people get embarrassed and some even pissed, at such a natural thing. Heck, some people have discovered pleasure in it and are known as Scatologists.

Wikipedia: Feces (or faeces) are the solid or semisolid remains of the food that could not be digested in the small intestine. Bacteria in the large intestine further break down the material.[1][2] Feces contain a relatively small amount of metabolic waste products such as bacterially altered bilirubin, and the dead epithelial cells from the lining of the gut.[1]

Feces are discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation.

Feces can be used as fertilizer or soil conditioner in agriculture. It can also be burned and used as a fuel source or dried and used as a construction material. Some medicinal uses have been found. In the case of human feces, fecal transplants or fecal bacteriotherapy are in use. Urine and feces together are called excreta.

You could be anemic, having a bad reaction to a medication or chemo, excluding red meat or other iron-rich foods from your diet, or a medical condition for which your only answer is to see your physician asap. Good luck, JBvM. Please don't forget to check in with your doctor. He or she knows what he has to do giving you tests to rule out such things as leukemia, etc. A complete physical exam would be a good idea, but a savvy doc will do what needs to be done in your behalf.​

You could be anemic, having a bad reaction to a medication or chemo, excluding red meat or other iron-rich foods from your diet, or a medical condition for which your only answer is to see your physician asap. Good luck, JBvM. Please don't forget to check in with your doctor. He or she knows what he has to do giving you tests to rule out such things as leukemia, etc. A complete physical exam would be a good idea, but a savvy doc will do what needs to be done in your behalf.​
thank you

But in all seriousness it can mean whatever depending on how seriously (lacking sarcasm and parody, humor) the OP was meant, or is taken.
Some blood counts are normal depending on medications and particular health issues.

but again, thank you

Off high, or off low ... low isn't something to be concerned with, typically. The usual test for Bilirubin levels is a urine dipstick test. However, I'm guessing this was a stool test, not a urine test, from your OP?

Forum List

Back