Do you care about the Muslims in China??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Senate and House voted to do something about it, and is making its way to tramp's desk. They want to sanction politicians there.

The US does not give a rip about Israel and locking up Gaza, and building settlements in the West Bank , yet they care about Muslims(Turks) in China. HYPOCRISY.

All over this board I see who people talk about Muslims and Tramp as well and if they (republicans) had their way none would be allowed in the US. Since we have a trade war with China that is the only reason Republicans care, but Democrats care anyway about human rights.

Anger in China as US House passes Uighur crackdown bill
-------------------------------------------
I do not feel we should interfere in a country and sanction them,

So do you care about the Muslims in China?? Be honest!!

If bed wetting liberal pieces of shit cared about the hundreds of millions of people oppressed, enslaved, imprisoned or slaughtered by despotic leftwing governments since 1917 they wouldn't be liberals unless they were weapons grade stupid or wanted that sort of power themselves.

Then they want you to believe that disarming Americans is all about "public safety"...

So please bed wetters, don't even try to pretend you really give a fruit fly's fuck about the Uygars. You didn't even know they existed until your agitprop websites gave you something to regurgitate.

The Senate and House voted to do something about it, and is making its way to tramp's desk. They want to sanction politicians there.

The US does not give a rip about Israel and locking up Gaza, and building settlements in the West Bank , yet they care about Muslims(Turks) in China. HYPOCRISY.

All over this board I see who people talk about Muslims and Tramp as well and if they (republicans) had their way none would be allowed in the US. Since we have a trade war with China that is the only reason Republicans care, but Democrats care anyway about human rights.

In regards to muslims I don’t care, their religion says kill off all non believers.

I would free blacks from democrat urban slave plantations democrats have re created In America.. then tell them LAST TIME! Take care of your self or get out!

If you removed those blue blinders you'd realize this is a toothless, cater to the base, meaningless move on the part of the House Dems simply for future campaign rhetoric and you bought it hook line and sinker.

If you removed those blue blinders you'd realize this is a toothless, cater to the base, meaningless move on the part of the House Dems simply for future campaign rhetoric and you bought it hook line and sinker.

The republicans in the house voted on it and the Republican's in the Senate, so do you care about the Muslims

The House version of the bill, which passed in a 407-1 vote on Tuesday evening, amends an earlier Senate bill to place restrictions on the export of devices that could be used for surveillance of the minority group or to restrict their communications.
By passing this bill, Congress is showing that the United States will not turn a blind eye to the suffering of the oppressed,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said in a statement. “As with the Hong Kong Democracy and Human Rights Act, we are sending a simple but powerful message to the Communist Party: power cannot be maintained at the expense of the rights of the people without substantial consequences.”
(in the US what the protestors in Hong Kong would be in jail as you know).
House votes to sanction Chinese officials over treatment of Uighurs

yes or no will do and do you think we should sanction the Chinese politicians??

The republicans in the house voted on it and the Republican's in the Senate, so do you care about the Muslims

The House version of the bill, which passed in a 407-1 vote on Tuesday evening, amends an earlier Senate bill to place restrictions on the export of devices that could be used for surveillance of the minority group or to restrict their communications.
By passing this bill, Congress is showing that the United States will not turn a blind eye to the suffering of the oppressed,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said in a statement. “As with the Hong Kong Democracy and Human Rights Act, we are sending a simple but powerful message to the Communist Party: power cannot be maintained at the expense of the rights of the people without substantial consequences.”

Okay then it's both sides playing feel good politics and you still bought it hook line and sinker. Besides, do you honestly believe that' s going to have real teeth? Really? Politics as usual.........
As for do I care? Nope not my problem, unlike you and most voters I don't let the emotive approach appeal to me.

Yes.

How do you sanction Chinese politicians?

Hell no! Their entire culture fights against the Chinese way of life. They refuse to (Damn! Just went blank on the word!) ... and support terrorism against the Chinese government. Beijing is simply protecting itself and its citizens.

You are fucked up more than I originally thought.

The treatment of the Uighur is far worse than the Palestinians yet receives far less attention here than the I/P conflict. Same with the Rohinga.

Uighur are bing sent to “re-education camps”. Genocide was attempted on the Rohinga and they are stateless and destitute.

We should interfere with the Palestinians but not the Uighurs?

Hell no! Their entire culture fights against the Chinese way of life. They refuse to (Damn! Just went blank on the word!) ... and support terrorism against the Chinese government. Beijing is simply protecting itself and its citizens.
You mean the communist way of life. The same way of life that is absorbing Tibet and devouring it’s uniqueness. The Uighur are a small minority, mostly peaceful. Every group has radicals.

Okay then it's both sides playing feel good politics and you still bought it hook line and sinker. Besides, do you honestly believe that' s going to have real teeth? Really? Politics as usual.........
As for do I care? Nope not my problem, unlike you and most voters I don't let the emotive approach appeal to me.

So you do not feel they need to have sanctions on the Chinese politicians, I agree. Its their country and we should not interfere.

You are fucked up more than I originally thought.

So you do not care about the Muslims in China. A simple yes or no would of done.

Yes.

How do you sanction Chinese politicians?

The US congress wants to sanction them, we sanction many people around the globe. The Russians should be as they interfered in our election and still are, and also they attacked a sovereign country.

So you do not feel they need to have sanctions on the Chinese politicians, I agree. Its their country and we should not interfere.
I didn't say that, I said I didn't care, there is a difference.

We sanction individuals in Putin's inner circle, do you have a problem with that as well?

Forum List

Back