do you care about lance armstrong or manti te'o ?

do you care about armstrong or te'o story ??

• yeah, i care

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • i follow it a little

• no

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • who ??

• Total voters
Not really. I'd never heard of Manatee or whatever his name is prior to the recent Fracas.

And fuck Lance Armstrong. I feel bad for mr. boe. He was so excited during the Tours de France that he got up in the middle of the night to watch. And it was all a lie.

That said, atheletes and actors are just entertainers. Why should we even care if they do drugs? They are not flying airplanes or driving busses.

Not really. I'd never heard of Manatee or whatever his name is prior to the recent Fracas.

And fuck Lance Armstrong. I feel bad for mr. boe. He was so excited during the Tours de France that he got up in the middle of the night to watch. And it was all a lie.

That said, atheletes and actors are just entertainers. Why should we even care if they do drugs? They are not flying airplanes or driving busses.

Yeah, but to be fair, Armstrong was in charge of a high-performance bicycle.

Yeah, with himself as the only passenger.

I don't care what he does to his own body, as long as he doesn't lie about it to dupe sponsors and the public.

Yeah, with himself as the only passenger.

I don't care what he does to his own body, as long as he doesn't lie about it to dupe sponsors and the public.

Not forgetting his ego, which must've slowed him/them down on the mountain stages.

The public needs a manufactured crisis to divert attention from obama's crimes.

Forum List

Back