Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

Still, just the same as last year, dope.

You could have just looked it up but instead you needed to call me a liar.

Well, here you are, dope. Shown to be the consumate loser yet again.

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports First Quarter Results

I give them 2 years before they shut the doors. It's not like we haven't seen this before with "The Sports Authority". SSDD

Of course you would say that because you're clueless.

Or because he reads the news.

Dick's Sporting Goods -2% after comparable sales drop - DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE:DKS) | Seeking Alpha

Dicks was stupid, they shit in the face of their customers.

Nike on the other hand is openly racist but gets away with it because they cater to a customer base that hates whites and hates America.

Yeah, Nike is such a niche brand, catering only to those who hate whites and America. :cuckoo:

I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

The stupid fucks at Dick's are going broke, boycotts work.

Dick's first quarter earnings are the same as last year, dope.

Ohhhh, lying! How clever.

Dick's Sporting Goods Sales Sink After Gun Policy | National Review
Dick’s Says Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

Dick's is in serious financial shit, just like they were last year.

Dick’s Sporting Goods Stock Takes a Hit Despite Better-Than-Expected Q4 Finish

LOL ...
"Better than expected Q4" is "serious financial shit".

Well you gotta admit boycotts can be an effective tool some times.

Take Chick-fil-A for example. We all know the unhinged dopey lefties put the old full court press on them in hopes of derailing if not destroying their business. So how successful was the whackos’ efforts? Heard a blurb on a radio newscast this morning that Chick-fail-A is now the 3rd largest food chain in the country! Great job, screwballs!

Take Chick-fil-A for example. We all know the unhinged dopey lefties put the old full court press on them in hopes of derailing if not destroying their business. So how successful was the whackos’ efforts? Heard a blurb on a radio newscast this morning that Chick-fail-A is now the 3rd largest food chain in the country! Great job, screwballs!

I never even heard of this.

That's the thing about "boycotts". You can't do them on a grand scale because you have to get literally everybody on board.

As far as "I heard this guy on the radio" .... yeah I didn't think that looked right.

The 23 Biggest Fast-Food Chains in America
  1. Subway
  2. McDonald's
  3. Starbucks
  4. Dunkin' Donuts
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Burger King
  7. Taco Bell
  8. Wendy's (QSR magazine)
By number of stores it's #24

Absolutely.

Dick's first quarter earnings are the same as last year, dope.

Ohhhh, lying! How clever.

Dick's Sporting Goods Sales Sink After Gun Policy | National Review
Dick’s Says Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

Dick's is in serious financial shit, just like they were last year.

Dick’s Sporting Goods Stock Takes a Hit Despite Better-Than-Expected Q4 Finish

LOL ...
"Better than expected Q4" is "serious financial shit".

You are such a hack that you can't even read.

:lol:

If you had an IQ above flour, you would bring up Nike or some other woke business that didn't go down the shitter, rather than trying to lie about Dick's.

That's the thing about "boycotts". You can't do them on a grand scale because you have to get literally everybody on board.

As far as "I heard this guy on the radio" .... yeah I didn't think that looked right.

1. Subway
  2. McDonald's
  3. Starbucks
  4. Dunkin' Donuts
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Burger King
  7. Taco Bell

That blurb may actually be correct.

As Chick-fil-A surges, McDonald’s and Wendy’s are under threat
https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/chick-fil-a-on-track-to-become-no-3-fast-food-chain-in-us/
Chick-fil-A is on track to become the third-largest chain in America — and McDonald's and Wendy's should be terrified

It depends on the metric being used. In this case it looks as if it's sales, not number of stores.

1. Subway
  2. McDonald's
  3. Starbucks
  4. Dunkin' Donuts
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Burger King
  7. Taco Bell

That blurb may actually be correct.

As Chick-fil-A surges, McDonald’s and Wendy’s are under threat
https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/chick-fil-a-on-track-to-become-no-3-fast-food-chain-in-us/
Chick-fil-A is on track to become the third-largest chain in America — and McDonald's and Wendy's should be terrified

It depends on the metric being used. In this case it looks as if it's sales, not number of stores.

Yeah the QSR page seems to measure everything. The list of 50 looked like a long list of places I never go into with the exceptions of Panera and Moe's.

I do.
Why don’t you?

I boycott any company whose political agenda offends my sensibilities and / or my sense of justice.

I was a fan of The Walking Dead, but if they leave Georgia because of the will of the people of Georgia, I will boycott their show. They should provide entertainment, not tell the people who they should vote for. So turnabout is fair play.

I do boycott

When it comes to clothes... for instance......I will not buy anything from those who are progressives or are for democrats or are Fascists Globalists.....

I am not buying anything ....NOTHING AT ALL............that is against Conservatives or against President Donald Trump.

I do.
Why don’t you?
NO, simply because I don't believe either side is right about everything. Also political views, particularly at the local level can diverge from the party's position. In other words, I'm not going to support or boycott someone just because of their party affiliation or the fact their may be some issues I don't agree with.

1. Subway
  2. McDonald's
  3. Starbucks
  4. Dunkin' Donuts
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Burger King
  7. Taco Bell

"4. Dunkin' Donuts"

When I was in America not this time as that in New York City for Friday to Monday but a different time previous my friend take me to Dunkin' Donuts I did not like this I prefer Krispy Kreme ones. I WAS going to repeat post a post I post several years ago at this forum about when I was in Dallas, Texas and we go to IHOP and I order pancakes and they get me pancakes and I walk out when notice on pancakes a black pubic hair and I text my Mama about this and she say this is because Americans do not care about personal hygiene like we do and I say yes okay I agree with that.

1. Subway
  2. McDonald's
  3. Starbucks
  4. Dunkin' Donuts
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Burger King
  7. Taco Bell

"4. Dunkin' Donuts"

When I was in America not this time as that in New York City for Friday to Monday but a different time previous my friend take me to Dunkin' Donuts I did not like this I prefer Krispy Kreme ones. I WAS going to repeat post a post I post several years ago at this forum about when I was in Dallas, Texas and we go to IHOP and I order pancakes and they get me pancakes and I walk out when notice on pancakes a black pubic hair and I text my Mama about this and she say this is because Americans do not care about personal hygiene like we do and I say yes okay I agree with that.

That's what I don't like about iHOP. They give you too much food. You order pancakes, you get pancakes AND pubic hair.

At least they don't charge extra.

Forum List

Back