Do you Bleu?

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
I sit here, slowly enjoying a piece of Gorgonzola. No crackers, lettuce, or other accompaniments to distract me from the sheer orgasmic flavor of the mold.

Are you a fan of the stinkier cheeses?

gorgonzola%20naturale.jpg

Last edited:
I can't eat a salad without my dry blue cheese crumbles.

Well, I can, but I don't want to.

Try this:

Cook some fries ( I like waffle fries) and then add a mixture of dry and creamy blue cheese on top. Put back in the oven until it's melted down on the fries.

I then dip them in soy sauce-HEAVEN! :eusa_drool:

I can't eat a salad without my dry blue cheese crumbles.

Well, I can, but I don't want to.

Try this:

Cook some fries ( I like waffle fries) and then add a mixture of dry and creamy blue cheese on top. Put back in the oven until it's melted down on the fries.

I then dip them in soy sauce-HEAVEN! :eusa_drool:
Exactly how I feel about my feta cheese!

Last edited:
I don't think I've have never met a cheese I did not like.

Camembert is, I think, my favorite.

Baked camembert, some good french bread and fresh fruit, maybe a good pate, a little smoked salmon, and of course a selection of real olives?

Add a nice selection of wines to keep the palete fresh?

How can one beat that kind of repast?

But take away the cheese?

The whole event falls apart.

Bleu cheese dressing is all I ever use on a salad. Don't care for the rest of it all... Just bleu.

I just cant help myself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUOJGKu4odg]YouTube - Bluer Than Blue By Barry Manilow[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJDhmlMQT60]YouTube - Wallace & Gromit - The Cheesesnatcher Part 1 (claymation)[/ame]

I had a girlfriend once who gave really really really great bleu - cheese dressing for the salads. She sure could prepare a great bleu cheese dressing for those salads. Sometimes I miss her.

J'adore Bleu.

Camembert and the stinky runny cheeses, not so much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back