Do You Believe This Garbage?… Obama’s Outright Lies in Weekly Address

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Do You Believe This Garbage?… Obama’s Outright Lies in Weekly Address​

by Jim Hoft
January 5, 2013

This is how Barack Obama opened his Weekly Address this week:

Hi, everybody. Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I’d work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.

This week, we did that. For the first time in two decades, we raised taxes on the wealthiest 2% of Americans in a bipartisan way, while preventing a middle-class tax hike that could have thrown our economy back into recession.

Under this law, more than 98% of Americans and 97% of small business will not see their income taxes go up one dime…

Here’s the president’s appalling address:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVF8e5AuY10]Weekly Address: Working Together in the New Year to Grow Our Economy and Shrink Our Deficits - YouTube[/ame]​

Continue reading -->
Do You Believe This Garbage?… Obama Outright Lies in Weekly Address | The Gateway Pundit

I guess he didn't get the memo from the CBO stating that bill would increase the deficit near 4 trillion dollars. And we all know his statement about working in a bipartisan way is a total lie. Just more marketing with no substance.

Do You Believe This Garbage?… Obama’s Outright Lies in Weekly Address​

by Jim Hoft
January 5, 2013

This is how Barack Obama opened his Weekly Address this week:

Hi, everybody. Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I’d work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.

This week, we did that. For the first time in two decades, we raised taxes on the wealthiest 2% of Americans in a bipartisan way, while preventing a middle-class tax hike that could have thrown our economy back into recession.

Under this law, more than 98% of Americans and 97% of small business will not see their income taxes go up one dime…

Here’s the president’s appalling address:

Continue reading -->
Do You Believe This Garbage?… Obama Outright Lies in Weekly Address | The Gateway Pundit

I hate too tell you this but this is not news worthy everybody already knows obama lies.:D

ROFLMAO. Let me see if I have this correct... This is the first time you have heard Owe Bama tell a lie and you're surprised?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is just too funny.

whiny losers are tiresome

especially when she lifts (plagiarizes) whole cloth the article including using the title for her own thread title. :rolleyes:

How long is the Wehrwolfen troll going to be spamming USMB?

Whine, whine, whine... If I do as much as you say, how come I'm still here? BTW I am all male. Anyone with the by-line of Dot Com is surely feminine Dotty, or is it Doughty Dotty?

Last edited:
Anything Obabble says is dubious except fundamentally changing the greatest country on earth!

especially when she lifts (plagiarizes) whole cloth the article including using the title for her own thread title. :rolleyes:

Whine, whine, whine... If I do as much as you say, how come I'm still here? BTW I am all male. Anyone with the by-line of Dot Com is surely feminine Dotty, or is it Doughty Dotty?

Whine? :eusa_eh: :lol: I'm quite happy w/ the election results :cool: I just don't like lazy cut 'n paste plagiarizers- you. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Whine? :eusa_eh: :lol: I'm quite happy w/ the election results :cool: I just don't like lazy cut 'n paste plagiarizers- you. :eusa_boohoo:

Of course you'd be happy about your messiah being re-elected. As far as plagiary is concerned, Every post that I research is denoted with its source. I have never claimed it is mine. On the other hand you seem to post lies continuously, accusing others of lying while you have been doing it all your life. Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Oh I forgot to tell you K.M.A.M.

Last edited:

Wait until you see your pay check. Then who will be whining?

it didn't kill me when it was 6.2% before and it won't kill me now.

i guess if i ran a fry-o-lator like you, it would sting more.

:dunno:

Of course the unemployment rate doesn't concern people like "del". Living on food stamps and subsidized housing and Medicaid is pretty much "economy-proof", right?

The point is, if "del" ever did emerge from his parent's basement, clean himself up, and look for a job, he'll probably not get one, not even as a "fry-o-lator" jockey.

Forum List

Back