Do You Believe This Article? Or Do You Smell Fear? GOP, Got Your BS-Meter Tuned Up?

I actually believe most people are in favor of men using women's restrooms & showers etc.

• Bull + Crap = BULLCRAP

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes, though Ginsburg is opposed to it, I still believe Americans to the right of her are OK with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure: I have baby brains.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I agree, Im against LGBTQ+ culture and special rights
How do you feel about the article in the OP claiming most people support deranged men using women's restrooms etc.? Think that article is telling the truth? And if "a majority of people are OK with transgender men using the women's room", can we trust them when they also say "a majority of people support gay marriage? etc. etc.? Kind of sheds a new light on their claims "a majority of people support....".. Doesn't it?

I agree. I think its undemocratic and tyrannic even. They force us to that. My first post was "bullcrap" and I voted "bullcrap"

You've got a bit of company in that perspective too. I like that someone voted "baby brains". That's actually a more telling vote than BULLCRAP because it's saying only an idiot with baby brains would buy or rather not be able to see through the BS in the OP cited-article's claims. I mean, I read that article's claims and I had to put on hip waders it was so thick and deep.

i think a thousand years from now, the natural selection of botched operations results in the evolution of some freaks, better just start giving the subspecies it's own shitbox or whatever kind of thing it needs, three sea shells maybe.
Well if you set the wrong legal precedent, you may have a point there. That's why it is imperative to select Justices on the Supreme Court well. The wrong choice + time could literally lead to the type of hyperbole you just laid out.

We are not going to abandon America's values to satisfy a handful of freaks pet perversions.
Equality is an American value, which is why you keep losing when you try to deny others their equal rights.

Does this mean that blind person has the right to drive a car? We don't want to discriminate against the handicap....sarcasm It appears that some people believe in the kind of equality that would allow such things to happen. We can't discriminate against kids so they should be able to own guns just like adults....that was more sarcasm. There is a kind of equality that basically says that each person has the same right to decide what laws should exist and they can't be told what to do by another human being. I like that kind equality better because it actually gives me the freedom to say and do as I want since no one can tell me what to do in society. I can say the gay marriage rocks all I want or I can say it is awesome but since we have lost that kind of equality a generation of people have now been brow beaten into submission by the elites who think it is their job to tell us what to do in this country. I miss the days when we were free.
The kind of discrimination your kind wants is illegal.
What kind of discrimination does "our kind" want?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What kind of discrimination does "our kind" want?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
The right to discriminate men from using the women's restrooms, showers etc. Hey, it turns out some discrimination is good and sane and fits well with common sense! Who knew?

It's good at least that none of the LGBT liars could bring themselves to vote that they actually believe most people hold a view on deranged men using women's showers & restrooms (to the left of Justice Ginsburg) as "OK, just fine". Even THEY thought that one through and knew not a soul would believe it. Except, you know, the entire claim of the article quoted in the OP.. To lie THAT BIG in official print apparently checks out fine with the LGBT management.

Wonder what else they've lied to the public about with regards to polling general sentiments in the public? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back