Do you believe there's aliens within 1,000 light years of earth?

Do you believe there's aliens within 1,000 light years of earth?

• Total voters
If we do find another habitable planet, from where we derive the right to take it, and make it our own?

God gave us the Earth, he did not give us the universe.

Other worlds belong to other people.

If we do find another habitable planet, from where we derive the right to take it, and make it our own?

God gave us the Earth, he did not give us the universe.

Other worlds belong to other people.

Unless the Tower of Babel was a space elevator, I don't think the Universe is off limits.

If aliens had been to Earth, they would have left something behind: a potato chip package, or a beer can. But we have nothing.
Maybe we are 3% smarter than monkeys thanks to alien DNA.

What about the pyramids?

I don't think aliens have visited really. Too far for them too
They've had 14 billion years to get here, and aliens have not yet arrived on Earth. That means they're not out there.
They have? You think aliens existed at the very beginning of the universe before stars and planets had a chance to form?

Here's an example of what an angel would look like to a typical Bronze Age farmer.

View attachment 87681

Golden halo and all, descended from "the heavens".
Must be why they say you can not look and see God.

Aliens are already here. A super bug has been found in the US that no antibiotic or super antibiotic can kill as reported on the front page of the recent issue of Scientific American.

If aliens had been to Earth, they would have left something behind: a potato chip package, or a beer can. But we have nothing.
Maybe we are 3% smarter than monkeys thanks to alien DNA.

What about the pyramids?

I don't think aliens have visited really. Too far for them too
They've had 14 billion years to get here, and aliens have not yet arrived on Earth. That means they're not out there.
They have? You think aliens existed at the very beginning of the universe before stars and planets had a chance to form?

Here's an example of what an angel would look like to a typical Bronze Age farmer.

View attachment 87681

Golden halo and all, descended from "the heavens".
Must be why they say you can not look and see God.

I always figured we couldn't look at God for the same reasons a two-dimensional being couldn't turn his head to the left to look at someone just one plane up.

I don't think there aliens, and because we've depleted millions of years of stored fossil fuel energy in order to make and sell stupid BS to each other, we won't have energy to explore space even if we wanted.

I'm sorry folks, Star Wars and Star Trek are fake. They are actors and computer generated graphics, they have no basis in reality.

With 400 billion stars in our galaxy, it would be silly to believe that there are no aliens in our galaxy.
They may even be aware of our existence, however, considering what they see, they're shunning us.

Forum List

Back