Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Also the Deniers of Only Two Genders crowd are rooted heavily with Queers who are both geared toward Misandry and Misogyny, this is why we have them trashing both men and women who are happy being the sex they were assigned In Utero, this is why they are gearing their fucked up and hateful Propaganda against young children, this is why they are fanatical about getting peoples to destroy what they are and reinvent themselves as something they were never intended to be.

It'd be one thing if they kept their sick delusions and perversions to themselves, in the privacy of their own homes.

It's quite another when they try to force this solid digestive waste on sane people, who want no part in it.

And it is something much, much, much worse, when these sick subhuman pieces of shit go after children.

Those who cross that last line need to be permanently removed from free society; either by being put to death, or at the very least, by being confined to prison or a mental hospital for the rest of their worthless lives. Society's need and duty to protect children from these sick degenerates far outweighs any human rights which these degenerates themselves could possibly be claimed to have.

And ANOTHER convicted child RAPIST is allowed back on the streets because he's now identifying as a woman ie.Transgender - even though he looks 100% MALE and has XY Chromosome and has a penis and testicles - is apparently no longer a threat, you see how the LGBTQ crowd are using this EXCUSE to not only get away with being paedophiles but to then get themselves RELEASED from prison. Read below and notice that all his 15 victims under the age of 13 years in age and the youngest of his victims was only 1 years old in age.

View attachment 303457
View attachment 303459
View attachment 303460

Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says
Just sheer lunacy.

They don't care about protecting children from child RAPISTS, they just care about protecting child RAPISTS and WE get called "bigots" for wanting to protect children from these perverted wastes of skin. There hopefully is a bullet with Joseph Matthew Smith's name on it waiting for him on the outside. Zero Tolerance for child RAPISTS.

Here are my thoughts on whether or not there are two genders from my Christian perspective. Let me know what you think about the video.

upload_2020-2-13_7-31-26.png

upload_2020-2-13_7-32-34.png

5a0057136aeae.jpeg

0*xgRjAP7wuqYMpKv-.

1qx72w.jpg

1ymo6l.jpg

Here are my thoughts on whether or not there are two genders from my Christian perspective. Let me know what you think about the video.

View attachment 306379

View attachment 306380

5a0057136aeae.jpeg

0*xgRjAP7wuqYMpKv-.

1qx72w.jpg

1ymo6l.jpg

I wonder if our buddy PP will join in again?

Fuck NO! Too much stupidity here

^^^^ :abgg2q.jpg: Come on PP you LOVE it really :smoke:

I believe he's FINALLY given up on this thread. Great news!

View attachment 306379

View attachment 306380

5a0057136aeae.jpeg

0*xgRjAP7wuqYMpKv-.

1qx72w.jpg

1ymo6l.jpg

What I've given up on is all hope that you and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds have more than two functioning brain cells between you.

View attachment 306379

View attachment 306380

5a0057136aeae.jpeg

0*xgRjAP7wuqYMpKv-.

1qx72w.jpg

1ymo6l.jpg

upload_2020-2-17_18-21-52.png

What I've given up on is all hope that you and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds have more than two functioning brain cells between you.

upload_2020-2-17_18-27-49.png

I remember I took my kid to go look at colleges, a college tour.

After the administrator had given us all a speech and a slide show, said she was going to bring up some currently enrolled students and have us all split into groups for a tour of the campus.

Now, as these students introduced themselves, they would tell us what their major was, where they lived on or off campus, where they were from, what groups and interests they were into etc.. . . just so we could get a feel for who they were. Some of the kids had taken the option of the free basketball game at the end of the tour.

A few of the students that were doing the tours volunteered in the diversity office. After they introduced themselves, they said, and my "preferred gendered pronouns" are, "he/him/his"

gender-pronoun-chart-main-e-1.jpg

The campus culture has gotten ridiculous.

What Are Your Pronouns? | National Review

Universities urge students to use gender-neutral pronouns

Universities urge students to use gender-neutral pronouns

• American University and the University of Tennessee-Knoxville have encouraged students to use gender-neutral pronouns.
  • UT has a gender-neutral pronoun primer on its website, including information on the pronouns

Gee... I wonder if it ever occurred to one of these sexually confused little brain washed bubble heads to... oh... IDK... LOOK BETWEEN THEIR LEGS?

You have a thingie hanging OUT, you're a MALE. You have a crack with a HOLE IN IT, then you're a FEMALE.

How hard is THAT?

Gee... I wonder if it ever occurred to one of these sexually confused little brain washed bubble heads to... oh... IDK... LOOK BETWEEN THEIR LEGS?

You have a thingie hanging OUT, you're a MALE. You have a crack with a HOLE IN IT, then you're a FEMALE.

How hard is THAT?
Precisely!

Forum List

Back