Do you believe that you are saved or that you need saving?

Most religions claim that we have all been condemned by God for some reason or another, and that faith in a certain God or his revealed religion must be adhered to to gain salvation. Most religions say that you cannot save yourself without their help.

Have you been condemned? Was it a just condemnation? What evil did you do to gain that condemnation? Have you been saved from it by your own efforts of the efforts of someone else?

Could you not do it on your own and did you need to pay cash the way religions tell you is required?

I show the poor thinking of religions and their adherents with this Protestant against Catholic view, but as stated, this issue applies to all religions.

Regards
DL

My life is proof I'm cursed.

I offer my sympathy but you are the master of whatever your life is.
You are the engine of change.

Regards
DL

Of course we need to Be saved.

We die
We sin

We can not overcome these obstacles on our own

Which is why, given that God chooses who to bless with the grace to believe or not, and that we have no say or choice in that, that if he punishes even one of us then he shows his satanic genocidal son murdering sense of morality.

Regards
DL

I will join you in LOL as I picture you sitting in a school class outside the gates trying to learn from God as fast as you can so as to get past the gates.

How you can think like that would make anyone LOL.

Regards
DL
I don't have all the answers dude...I just have prayers and faith....

Tell us why you have faith in a genocidal son murdering God whose religion could only grow by inquisition and murder due to not being able to show decent moral tenets to grow with, please.

Regards
DL
What man does in the name of religion has nothing to do with God....I'm not a member of a church....I do not follow man made religion.....I try and be as decent as I can....I try and always do what I feel is right....if I die and find out I was wrong here and there I will learn from it and hopefully rest in peace....
I go to sleep at night praying for an off switch. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of dying.

Why?

Leave it to you to ignore the injustice apparent to any moral person.

Regards
DL

Most religions claim that we have all been condemned by God for some reason or another, and that faith in a certain God or his revealed religion must be adhered to to gain salvation. Most religions say that you cannot save yourself without their help.

Have you been condemned? Was it a just condemnation? What evil did you do to gain that condemnation? Have you been saved from it by your own efforts of the efforts of someone else?

Could you not do it on your own and did you need to pay cash the way religions tell you is required?

I show the poor thinking of religions and their adherents with this Protestant against Catholic view, but as stated, this issue applies to all religions.

Regards
DL

Maybe you are being tested. Ever thought if that?

I failed then cuz I'd pray to Satan if it would get rid of the pain in my feet.

It certainly sounds like. What’s the problem with your feet?

left foot has multiple fractures and won't fit in a shoe. Spent 4 months in a cast. Big toe on right foot throbs like crazy when I try to sleep due to arthritis. Neuropathy in both feet. Doctor says I can break bones and not feel it because of the nerve damage. Yet I suffer nightly excruciating pain from one single toe, a tiny patch on it, that keeps me awake all night.

Have you tried acupuncture?

I don't have all the answers dude...I just have prayers and faith....

Tell us why you have faith in a genocidal son murdering God whose religion could only grow by inquisition and murder due to not being able to show decent moral tenets to grow with, please.

Regards
DL
What man does in the name of religion has nothing to do with God....I'm not a member of a church....I do not follow man made religion.....I try and be as decent as I can....I try and always do what I feel is right....if I die and find out I was wrong here and there I will learn from it and hopefully rest in peace....
I go to sleep at night praying for an off switch. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of dying.

Why?

Regards
DL
Where did you get your sense of justice from?

left foot has multiple fractures and won't fit in a shoe. Spent 4 months in a cast. Big toe on right foot throbs like crazy when I try to sleep due to arthritis. Neuropathy in both feet. Doctor says I can break bones and not feel it because of the nerve damage. Yet I suffer nightly excruciating pain from one single toe, a tiny patch on it, that keeps me awake all night.
no. Don't have the funds to play guinea pig.

no. Don't have the funds to play guinea pig.
Your call. They say it works for foot pain.

Regards
DL

Why?

Regards
DL

I no longer want to play with -----

If you ever have something that is not juvenile to ask. I might take you off ignore.

Regards
DL

Why?

Regards
DL

I no longer want to play with -----

If you ever have something that is not juvenile to ask. I might take you off ignore.

Regards
DL

My point is that your righteous indignation proves that you believe in a universal code of common decency. You expect everyone to know what is morally right and wrong and you expect them to agree and accept it.

Your own behaviors prove that there is a God.

You state you do not believe in the supernatural which means you are a materialist.

You state you are a Gnostic but Gnostics hate the material world and believe the material world is a creation of the evil God which is the God of the OT. Gnostics believe in a spirit world which is the creation of the good God who is the God of the NT.

Your deception is so obvious that anyone who knows anything of the Gnostics can see right through it.

Forum List

Back