Do you believe that Trump knows more than the generals?

Trump is a dumbazz frat boy fraud who makes his money bamboozling his investors.

He does not know jack apple squat about anything other than how to defraud foolish investors.

Think of Bernie Madoff only in spades.
You mean Hitlery.....oh that's right, you actually believe the foundation is a charity...:lol:

Maybe the radical left is unaware but in the greatest Country in the world "The Generals" work for the civilian government. As a matter of fact "the generals" only know what civilians in the CIA and other "intelligence" agencies tell them and lately it seems that the CIA is freaking clueless. Personally I welcome an independent thinker in the White House rather than a government drone or a freaking criminal conspiracy like the Clintons.

i believe Trump knows more than clinton and obama, put together.
When Obama or Mrs. Clinton talk, they sound like very well educated and smart people.

When Trump talks, he sounds insane.

It's so obvious.

Remember, this is a guy who doesn't know what America's "nuclear triad" is. Is there a general in America that doesn't know what the nuclear triad is?

And yet, Trump knows more than the generals?

Obama didn't listen to his generals. I thought it was just what the President does...ignore his generals.

Remember, this is a guy who doesn't know what America's "nuclear triad" is. Is there a general in America that doesn't know what the nuclear triad is?

And yet, Trump knows more than the generals?

He may know more than the Obama Generals do...they are much less than the cream of the crop. Paper pushers that couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag. When Trump wins he will bring back war time Generals and proceed to kick ass.

Forum List

Back