Do you believe that holy water has magical properties?

My understanding is that holy water is water that has had an exorcism performed on it by a priest. It is used in the sacrament of baptism.

Russian priests spray holy water from plane to stop 'alcohol use' and 'fornication'

Priests tipped the water out from a large chalice in an attempt to heal those suffering from alcoholism and drug addiction. A married couple that claims the husband was miraculously cured of alcoholism also was on the flight.

Father Alexander, one of the priests, said the ritual is designed to stop the use of "alcohol," "drugs" and to "stop fornication."

——

So what do you think? Do you believe “holy water“ has magical properties?

Are there other religious items that have magical powers? What would those objects be?

I don't think the matter has really been studied as to the effects of Holy H2O distributed from aircraft. I'd like to see the matter explored, with blind control groups, see what we find out.

Send some crews of priest up to anoint cities with holy water, others with ordinary tap water, and then look at the results afterwards.

Make sure that the priests don't know whether their holy h2O is the real McCoy or not.

Russian priests spray holy water from plane to stop 'alcohol use' and 'fornication'

Priests tipped the water out from a large chalice in an attempt to heal those suffering from alcoholism and drug addiction. A married couple that claims the husband was miraculously cured of alcoholism also was on the flight.

Father Alexander, one of the priests, said the ritual is designed to stop the use of "alcohol," "drugs" and to "stop fornication."

——

Are there other religious items that have magical powers? What would those objects be?

I don't think the matter has really been studied as to the effects of Holy H2O distributed from aircraft. I'd like to see the matter explored, with blind control groups, see what we find out.

Send some crews of priest up to anoint cities with holy water, others with ordinary tap water, and then look at the results afterwards.

Make sure that the priests don't know whether their holy h2O is the real McCoy or not.

Deuteronomy: thou shalt not put your God to the test! HEHEHE

4 nuns went to heaven. There was holy water at the entrance. St Peter said if you ever touched a penis you have to cleanse that part of your body with the holy water. The first nun had to wash the tip of finger. The second nun had to wash her hand. The fourth nun jumped out of line real quick and said, "Can I gargle in that before she sticks her nasty ass in there?"

As above, so below.

——

Hate to tell you, but you would have a better test group if you used regular aircrews who didn't know if the tanker was filled with Holy Water or regular tap water. Why? Because any priest can bless water and sanctify it, so using priests as the aircrew would be kind of a waste, as they could bless the water if they wanted to.

Forum List

Back