Do you believe Reid

Do you believe Reid's claim

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
And to think folks the Lefties are just getting warmed up.
I have no idea how much lower these fuckers will go.
Are they that afraid of this guy.

Going on an all out smear campaign against the president, claiming he is a muslim from Keyna and demanding his birth certificate is something only the lowest of the low disgusting trash would do, and those filthy scum are the right wingers.

Asking a presidential candidate to release his tax returns, like Obama and his own father have, is a simple request and there should be no issue releasing them. By hiding them, it shows Willard likely has something really bad in there he doesn't want the american people to see,..
First of all not one ranking Republican in the House the Senate or in a major leadership role in the Republican party has called Obama a Muslim from Kenya or demanded his birth certificate. This is unlike the Senate majority Harry Reid who has made unsubstantiated claims and been supported in them by former House speaker Pelosi. As I have pointed out about 100 times candidates are not required to release tax returns just a financial disclosure statement which Romney has done if a candidate chooses to release more so be it but choosing not to is not a sign that they are hiding anything. If so many here are really so concerned about a candidates taxes then stop your bitching get of your ass contact your Senate and House representative and demand they change the law to require candidates to release a specific number of returns until then get the fuck over it.

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is having a sexual relationship with a chicken. He wants the chicken (presumably a hen?) to have his baby (an egg?). This comes from a VERY reliable source. The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is having a sexual relationship with a chicken. He wants the chicken (presumably a hen?) to have his baby (an egg?). This comes from a VERY reliable source. The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

yeah, yeah.

i am glad that you are into recycling.

I wish Senator McCain would let us know what he found out about Romney's taxes.
If Romney does get elected he will probably increase the amount of tax deductions on Olympic ballarina horses?

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched heroin addict male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched heroin addict male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

did Romney give him the black eye?......

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

Heavens no!! That would be gay bashing....

I believe someone told him that, but there is no way to ascertain the credibility of that person, if we assume he/she does exist. You do have to ask yourself why Romney does not want to release those returns though. It seems that if there was nothing at all damaging in them, then he would just release them, although he may be waiting for this to play out a bit longer before he goes ahead and releases them. He could be playing this up and using it to his advantage with a release date closer to election day. On the other hand, maybe he had a number of years where he paid so little that it would be embarrassing and not look good in the eyes of voters. I just don't know. It doesn't really bother me personally either way, but it is going to be an issue. If he hasn't released them before the debates, you can be pretty certain he will be asked about this.

Yeah. The problem with the claim is not that Reid used an anonymous possibly imaginary source. The problem with the claim is that maybe, just maybe, it could possibly maybe be true, and so Romney should cow to Reid's lovely trick. Good point, shit for brains.

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

Heavens no!! That would be gay bashing....

:eusa_whistle:

I don't believe anything any scum sucking corrupt motherfucker of a politician says.

Reid did what he was supposed to do. He deflected the issue from obama's failed policies. Reid is now the issue. Not obama's disasters.

For that, his son can expect billions of dollars to support his foreign investors.

I'm pretty neutral on the claim. Reid's source may have been bullshitting him.

However, I find it a little hard to believe Romney didn't pay any taxes for a full ten years. Several years, maybe..

In any case..Romney could put the issue to bed very easily.

Exactly. But Romney has obviously decided that the damage from lying is less than the damage being truthful. That's why he is a chronic liar.

Reid lied but isn't a chronic liar because he does have your best interests at heart.

Forum List

Back