Do you believe Reid

Do you believe Reid's claim

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
I think we would all know if Romney didn't pay taxes for ten years. Hell, before President Obama even hinted that Geitner, or however the guys name is spelled, was going to be head of the Treasury, everyone knew he cheated on his taxes.

This is just to switch focus off of President Obama and how terrible, bad and anti-American he is and put it on the guy who loves this country and wants to fix all the damage the Democrats have caused.

I'm sorry, but if Romney didn't pay taxes, he would be in jail.

"Oh, we don't think he didn't pay taxes, we are saying he paid less of a percentage than the regular everyday citizen"

Answer: Close the loopholes that everyone can take advantage of. Seriously, what do you want him to do? "Mr. Romney Sir, there's this thing in the tax code that can save you some money, do you want to use it?" Romneys response, "Are you stupid? Yes, it's there, use it".

Give me a break

I believe someone told him that, but there is no way to ascertain the credibility of that person, if we assume he/she does exist. You do have to ask yourself why Romney does not want to release those returns though. It seems that if there was nothing at all damaging in them, then he would just release them, although he may be waiting for this to play out a bit longer before he goes ahead and releases them. He could be playing this up and using it to his advantage with a release date closer to election day. On the other hand, maybe he had a number of years where he paid so little that it would be embarrassing and not look good in the eyes of voters. I just don't know. It doesn't really bother me personally either way, but it is going to be an issue. If he hasn't released them before the debates, you can be pretty certain he will be asked about this.

I'm pretty neutral on the claim. Reid's source may have been bullshitting him.

However, I find it a little hard to believe Romney didn't pay any taxes for a full ten years. Several years, maybe..

In any case..Romney could put the issue to bed very easily.

Even though there is no proof that Romney did not pay any taxes over a ten year period do you believe Reid's claim if yes why?

A claim based on hearsay?? Low ball politics! Reid needs to source his allegations and put up or shut up.

The Dems are so desperate, there is no low they won't go, to keep their opposition on the defensive, instead of the economy and creation of jobs. And their base lives it and loves it...

I'll believe Reid when he steps away from the immunity to litigation the Senate floor provides him to make his potentially slanderous statements.

It's all bs. They are throwing this out there as a distraction. Did you read the latest? Now the JD is looking into Romeny's big wig donor Sheldon Adelson trying to dig up dirt. Anything, anything at all to distract from the shitty economy that we still have. Why isn't Obama running on his accomplishments of his first term instead of slinging mud? What an ass.

It's all bs. They are throwing this out there as a distraction. Did you read the latest? Now the JD is looking into Romeny's big wig donor Sheldon Adelson trying to dig up dirt. Anything, anything at all to distract from the shitty economy that we still have. Why isn't Obama running on his accomplishments of his first term instead of slinging mud? What an ass.

Oh! and the VERY latest: Romney's letting go of certain people's jobs, while at Bain is causing cancer.....:eusa_boohoo:

Oh! and the VERY latest: Romney's letting go of certain people's jobs, while at Bain is causing cancer.....:eusa_boohoo:

omg, hadn't see that one. What will they come up with next? Romeny farts rainbows? Oh wait, Obutthead has that covered. :D

Even though there is no proof that Romney did not pay any taxes over a ten year period do you believe Reid's claim if yes why?

A claim based on hearsay?? Low ball politics! Reid needs to source his allegations and put up or shut up.

The Dems are so desperate, there is no low they won't go, to keep their opposition on the defensive, instead of the economy and creation of jobs. And their base lives it and loves it...

Reid on Willard's papers is little league compared to the downright ridiculous and all out smear campaign against Obama with the birther garbage from the rightwing shitheads.

Payback's a bitch.

omg, hadn't see that one. What will they come up with next? Romeny farts rainbows? Oh wait, Obutthead has that covered. :D

In one of the toughest attacks of the 2012 campaign, a pro-Obama super PAC released a battleground ad Tuesday that attempts to link Mitt Romney to the death of a former Kansas City steelworker's wife.

Romney's campaign responded harshly, calling the ad a "contemptible effort" to conceal President Obama's economic record.

Read more: Ad links Romney to death of steelworker's wife, campaign decries 'contemptible effort' | Fox News

And to think folks the Lefties are just getting warmed up.
I have no idea how much lower these fuckers will go.
Are they that afraid of this guy.

I have heard from a reliable source that Harry Reid regularly has sex with horses. Pie-Oh-my-HarryReid's-a-horse-lovin'-guy!! !! The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and since the left cant put a bullet into the heads of those who disagree with them, they lie, cheat and steal their way to power until at which time they can.

Going on an all out smear campaign against the president, claiming he is a muslim from Keyna and demanding his birth certificate is something only the lowest of the low disgusting trash would do, and those filthy scum are the right wingers.

Asking a presidential candidate to release his tax returns, like Obama and his own father have, is a simple request and there should be no issue releasing them. By hiding them, it shows Willard likely has something really bad in there he doesn't want the american people to see,..

I just heard from a reliable source that Harry Reid is a child molester. He can't keep his hands off of the childrens, especially the "boy" childrens. The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back