Do You Believe Our Elections Are Still Legit?

Are our Elections valid?

• Yes. No shenanigans at all.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Not enough fraud to matter.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't care because my team keeps winning because of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and it's going to lead to something very bad if it's not fixed.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I don't.

I have lost any faith like the sort I had growing up, that our Elections are valid. We used to mock countries in the sphere of Soviet influence that had elected the same oligarchs while suffering extreme poverty and piss poor governance.

Now we are looking more and more like a first rate banana republic in decline and the political crime syndicate responsible for it remains in office?

BULLSHIT.

:bsflag:

I don't.

I have lost any faith like the sort I had growing up, that our Elections are valid. We used to mock countries in the sphere of Soviet influence that had elected the same oligarchs while suffering extreme poverty and piss poor governance.

Now we are looking more and more like a first rate banana republic in decline and the political crime syndicate responsible for it remains in office?

BULLSHIT.

So move to North Korea

In recent elections the feelings of one group of voters trump (no pun intended) the thoughtfulness of the other, so no, elections have little integrity (for one who values thought over feelings).

POST REPORTED
:laughing0301:

reportedKlingon-344.gif

No. No confidence is my vote.

Now the question that presents itself is what other purpose could there be for voter registration roles, and is it best to remain on it, or to be removed from it.

I don't.

BULLSHIT.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.04.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.05.14 AM.png

Losers don't like democracy, and mindless paranoia about certified election results is a coping mechanism.

When audits, investigations, recounts, and court challenges all fail, losers need to man up and act like patriots by respecting the will of the People.

Never again:

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 8.31.21 AM.png

I'd like to step over the fresh corpse of the next talking-head going on about "mah election denial".

US elections are now a total cluster-fuck and that can't be denied and there is a reason why dems rend their garments every time a state tries to put things right.

Forum List

Back