Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Well none of Fords testimony has been supported and there are a lot of discrepancies with it. But the FBI wouldn’t interview her before they’ve checked out the allegations in her testimony and the witnesses she named.
Now they have done that, they may well interview her.

To left, one thing is important, and one thing only.

Delay the vote.

Examples of it are everywhere, asking for documents, and more documents, not following hearing procedures, demanding more time, and more time. When they had power, they ignored their opponents, now they can't stand not being in driver seat and still acting like they're in power.

Feinstein waited till the last moment to throw the bomb. None of the other alleged rape victims came forward almost three months since nomination. She'll testify, but with precondition, delay, delay... Only when faced with setting up the vote, they agreed to testimony, delay again. Demands for more investigations. And even when vote was delayed for a week, still not happy, now it's cover up.

What's interesting with left in this case, and could be applied to others too, it is never rape, just a grope as they would have to explain the lack of medical and police records plus lack of parental knowledge.

There is never a date or time as heaven forbid, we cannot have the guy coming up with a perfectly good alibi.
There are never any witnesses and the “victim” never told a single person until it is time to run with the story.
The story is always dropped at the last minute and if it is in regards to an election, it is always after it is too late to change the accused on the ticket.
And for some reason it is always a Republican being accused and the accuser is only one degree of separation from the Clinton Cartel.

Well none of Fords testimony has been supported and there are a lot of discrepancies with it. But the FBI wouldn’t interview her before they’ve checked out the allegations in her testimony and the witnesses she named.

Delay the vote.

Examples of it are everywhere, asking for documents, and more documents, not following hearing procedures, demanding more time, and more time. When they had power, they ignored their opponents, now they can't stand not being in driver seat and still acting like they're in power.

Feinstein waited till the last moment to throw the bomb. None of the other alleged rape victims came forward almost three months since nomination. She'll testify, but with precondition, delay, delay... Only when faced with setting up the vote, they agreed to testimony, delay again. Demands for more investigations. And even when vote was delayed for a week, still not happy, now it's cover up.

What's interesting with left in this case, and could be applied to others too, it is never rape, just a grope as they would have to explain the lack of medical and police records plus lack of parental knowledge.

There is never a date or time as heaven forbid, we cannot have the guy coming up with a perfectly good alibi.
There are never any witnesses and the “victim” never told a single person until it is time to run with the story.
The story is always dropped at the last minute and if it is in regards to an election, it is always after it is too late to change the accused on the ticket.
And for some reason it is always a Republican being accused and the accuser is only one degree of separation from the Clinton Cartel.
Boy you sound paranoid. I for one don’t really care about delaying the vote or even the vote for that matter... I don’t think it’s going to affect my life one way or another. I would however like to see this issue resolved. At this point there are too many questions left on the table, the largest of which is who’s lying Kav or Ford. Both had flaws in their testimonies. Those should have been vetted out by the FBI. Something smells fishy

Delay the vote.

Boy you sound paranoid. I for one don’t really care about delaying the vote or even the vote for that matter... I don’t think it’s going to affect my life one way or another. I would however like to see this issue resolved. At this point there are too many questions left on the table, the largest of which is who’s lying Kav or Ford. Both had flaws in their testimonies. Those should have been vetted out by the FBI. Something smells fishy

Simple question for you...

After all that Christine Blasey said, why do you think she's not lying?

Delay the vote.

I don’t think she is not lying. She could be lying, I don’t know her. I think lies of this magnitude can be rooted out with proper investigation. If she is lying and if others helped her lie then I’d like that to be proven and all involved held accountable. Don’t you?

Delay the vote.

I don’t think she is not lying. She could be lying, I don’t know her. I think lies of this magnitude can be rooted out with proper investigation. If she is lying and if others helped her lie then I’d like that to be proven and all involved held accountable. Don’t you?

OK, fair enough. Now, what do you think would change if FBI questioned her again?

Delay the vote.

OK, fair enough. Now, what do you think would change if FBI questioned her again?
I think they could question her about any holes in her story, details that could lead to more details about the event in question, evaluate her credibility though a proper line of inquiry. She was asking for an FBI interview so she obviously had something to say.

They should also have interviewed Kav and dig into some of the inconsistencies of his testimony. If he said he was a virgin but then had statements in his year book about the Devil’s Triangle which involves sex between two guys and one girl, which coincidentally is the same as what he is being accused of trying to do... well that should be looked into, don’t you think?

Delay the vote.

I think they could question her about any holes in her story, details that could lead to more details about the event in question, evaluate her credibility though a proper line of inquiry. She was asking for an FBI interview so she obviously had something to say.

They should also have interviewed Kav and dig into some of the inconsistencies of his testimony. If he said he was a virgin but then had statements in his year book about the Devil’s Triangle which involves sex between two guys and one girl, which coincidentally is the same as what he is being accused of trying to do... well that should be looked into, don’t you think?

Do you agree with me that she had a chance to say anything she wanted, to present any proof she had on the front of Senate Committee?

Do you agree with me that she had a chance to say anything she wanted, to present any proof she had on the front of Senate Committee?
Yes I agree. It sounded to me like she was doing her best to be honest and recount a tramatizing event from over three decades ago. She sounded confident in her claim that it was Judge and Kavanaugh. The story did not sound like a fabricated lie to me.

On the other side Kav was pretty convincing too. But He appeared to be dishonest about his yearbook and partying so that’s what I’d dig into if I were investigating. Don’t you think it is a coincidence that the Devil’s Triangle (2 guys on 1 girl) was mentioned and that matches the same accusation that ford made against him. You’re not at all curious about that?

Yes I agree. It sounded to me like she was doing her best to be honest and recount a tramatizing event from over three decades ago. She sounded confident in her claim that it was Judge and Kavanaugh. The story did not sound like a fabricated lie to me.

On the other side Kav was pretty convincing too. But He appeared to be dishonest about his yearbook and partying so that’s what I’d dig into if I were investigating. Don’t you think it is a coincidence that the Devil’s Triangle (2 guys on 1 girl) was mentioned and that matches the same accusation that ford made against him. You’re not at all curious about that?

Key word - "sounded".

Sounded doing her best. Sounded confident. Not sound fabricated.

That's how it sounded to you.

To me, it sounded... too cute.

But evidence wasn't there.

I don't recall her mentioning Devil's triangle anywhere in her letter to Feinstein, and during her testimony. Here is the transcript. The Kavanaugh was asked about it in regards his calendar. Devil's triangle could mean anything you imagine it to mean. He said it was drinking game, you say is 2 guys on 1 girl. Many details could've been picked up from the calendar and Mark Judge's book.

Let's go back to FBI and your complain for not asking her questions. She gave hours of testimony under oath, what makes you think she held something or anything back? IMO, their job is to verify what Ford and Kavanaugh already said.

What possibly she could say that she hasn't, or that she didn't have a chance to say?

Key word - "sounded".

I don't recall her mentioning Devil's triangle anywhere in her letter to Feinstein, and during her testimony. Here is the transcript. The Kavanaugh was asked about it in regards his calendar. Devil's triangle could mean anything you imagine it to mean. He said it was drinking game, you say is 2 guys on 1 girl. Many details could've been picked up from the calendar and Mark Judge's book.

Let's go back to FBI and your complain for not asking her questions. She gave hours of testimony under oath, what makes you think she held something or anything back? IMO, their job is to verify what Ford and Kavanaugh already said.
That’s not what I say it means, it’s a common term for a sexual event, like shocker, blow job, doggie style, managatwa, boofing, etc etc when taken in context to all the Other things mentioned in the yearbook and that letter that surfaced it isnt really a mystery how those boys spoke and what it was about.

And yes how it sounded to me is different than how it sounded to you which is why we have different opinions. I’m not saying my opinion is fact, but it is why I’m curious to find out more facts and get to the bottom of this situation.

You seem convinced that she is lying so you want to get to the vote and then move on. Is that right?

Key word - "sounded".

That’s not what I say it means, it’s a common term for a sexual event, like shocker, blow job, doggie style, managatwa, boofing, etc etc when taken in context to all the Other things mentioned in the yearbook and that letter that surfaced it isnt really a mystery how those boys spoke and what it was about.

And yes how it sounded to me is different than how it sounded to you which is why we have different opinions. I’m not saying my opinion is fact, but it is why I’m curious to find out more facts and get to the bottom of this situation.

You seem convinced that she is lying so you want to get to the vote and then move on. Is that right?

Now your'e getting defensive and throwing it back at me. We had conversation where I've tried to walk to thru my thought process, and you avoided my last question.

Anyways, I'll answer yours, and unless you get back on track, I'll end the conversation.

The vote is the goal. Everything left pulled so far is to delay it or not to have it at all, and based on the Christine Blasey testimony, it's timing, her demands, her denial of therapist notes and polygraph results tells me it's all orchestrated towards delay of confirmation or it's complete rejection.

Key word - "sounded".

Now your'e getting defensive and throwing it back at me. We had conversation where I've tried to walk to thru my thought process, and you avoided my last question.

Anyways, I'll answer yours, and unless you get back on track, I'll end the conversation.

The vote is the goal. Everything left pulled so far is to delay it or not to have it at all, and based on the Christine Blasey testimony, it's timing, her demands, her denial of therapist notes and polygraph results tells me it's all orchestrated towards delay of confirmation or it's complete rejection.
Apologies, I missed your question about whether I thought Ford was holding back. I’m not trying to ignore questions. I’d say that she very well could have been holding back, sitting in front of America and congress is terrifying and crafting testimonies and letters with the help of lawyers are always highly censored. There’s a ton of shit that can be learned by proper questioning and inquisition. Even the prosecutor the reps hired stated that this wasn’t the proper way to question somebody with the 5 minute switchoffs.

Also I wasn’t trying to throw anything back at you. It sounds to me like you haven’t seen enough evidence to convince you of her accusation, you are suspicious about the timing and politicization that the Left is doing to block Kavanaugh so you aren’t buying it and want to go ahead with the vote. Is that right?

If so, doesn’t that have to also mean that you think she is lying and making up the story for political purposes?

Key word - "sounded".

Apologies, I missed your question about whether I thought Ford was holding back. I’m not trying to ignore questions. I’d say that she very well could have been holding back, sitting in front of America and congress is terrifying and crafting testimonies and letters with the help of lawyers are always highly censored. There’s a ton of shit that can be learned by proper questioning and inquisition. Even the prosecutor the reps hired stated that this wasn’t the proper way to question somebody with the 5 minute switchoffs.

Also I wasn’t trying to throw anything back at you. It sounds to me like you haven’t seen enough evidence to convince you of her accusation, you are suspicious about the timing and politicization that the Left is doing to block Kavanaugh so you aren’t buying it and want to go ahead with the vote. Is that right?

If so, doesn’t that have to also mean that you think she is lying and making up the story for political purposes?

IMO, when you accuse someone of something, you don't hold back, you lay it all out, you don't hide the evidence, you make your case hardest possible to defend.

Has Christine Ford done that? No.

The only few things she provided was the letter she wrote to Feinstein that she read to the Committee, while looking "cute" and shedding few tears. The therapist notes she mentioned as evidence, and she had shown to the press, she refused to give to Committee. The polygraph conducted by non official body, but rather unnamed former FBI agent, test that her lawyers claim she passed, was also not provided in full, but only few questions were presented. And the witnesses she named could not corroborate her story.

Along with all that, Senate Democrats played politics with her case, they used her in worse possible way, and I expect they will throw her under buss as soon Kavanaugh get confirmed. Well, I just got text it happened at this moment. For Democrats, this was never about her, it was solely about preventing delaying confirmation.

About FBI latest investigation... here is what I think.

FBI did not interview Christine Blasey again (and of course her slimy lawyers would have bird-dogged every word) because she would have tried to walk back statements she made, especially in light of what has come out about all other principals involved, so as to undo possibly perjury. She could also insert new “authentic” details and “memories” to enhance “credibility”. That has already happened when she corrected number of people present to be in pair with previous statements, and when she said that therapist made wrong notes, and when she threw her lifelong friend Leland under the bus by describing her as someone who cant remember things because of her "health challenges".

All FBI needed to do is to contact all the people she mentioned and ask them few simple questions, and that's exactly what they did. Senate should not dictate what FBI should do. Media should not dictate what FBI should do. They are capable to get to the bottom of this, and they did it.

Key word - "sounded".

IMO, when you accuse someone of something, you don't hold back, you lay it all out, you don't hide the evidence, you make your case hardest possible to defend.

The only few things she provided was the letter she wrote to Feinstein that she read to the Committee, while looking "cute" and shedding few tears. The therapist notes she mentioned as evidence, and she had shown to the press, she refused to give to Committee. The polygraph conducted by non official body, but rather unnamed former FBI agent, test that her lawyers claim she passed, was also not provided in full, but only few questions were presented. And the witnesses she named could not corroborate her story.

Along with all that, Senate Democrats played politics with her case, they used her in worse possible way, and I expect they will throw her under buss as soon Kavanaugh get confirmed. Well, I just got text it happened at this moment. For Democrats, this was never about her, it was solely about preventing delaying confirmation.

FBI did not interview Christine Blasey again (and of course her slimy lawyers would have bird-dogged every word) because she would have tried to walk back statements she made, especially in light of what has come out about all other principals involved, so as to undo possibly perjury. She could also insert new “authentic” details and “memories” to enhance “credibility”. That has already happened when she corrected number of people present to be in pair with previous statements, and when she said that therapist made wrong notes, and when she threw her lifelong friend Leland under the bus by describing her as someone who cant remember things because of her "health challenges".

All FBI needed to do is to contact all the people she mentioned and ask them few simple questions, and that's exactly what they did. Senate should not dictate what FBI should do. Media should not dictate what FBI should do. They are capable to get to the bottom of this, and they did it.
The FBI could have reviewed the therapy notes and done a professional line of inquiry to vet her story. The senate hearing was just a specticle. I dont know what the deal was with them asking for the notes so I can’t really comment on that. All I know is that at this point there are still a ton of questions and controversy. It is not fair to Ford or Kavanaugh. ESP Kav to be appointed under such a cloud. I guess you can take the ends justify the means approach and wait for it all to blow over but that’s pretty weak in my opinion. This would have gone much better if a better effort to reveal the truth was made.

Key word - "sounded".

The FBI could have reviewed the therapy notes and done a professional line of inquiry to vet her story. The senate hearing was just a specticle. I dont know what the deal was with them asking for the notes so I can’t really comment on that. All I know is that at this point there are still a ton of questions and controversy. It is not fair to Ford or Kavanaugh. ESP Kav to be appointed under such a cloud. I guess you can take the ends justify the means approach and wait for it all to blow over but that’s pretty weak in my opinion. This would have gone much better if a better effort to reveal the truth was made.

Key word - "sounded".

Remember what Biden said about FBI work? Take that in count along with this.

The testimony during the hearing by both Kavanaugh and Ford is considered sufficient for what the FBI was tasked to do. They were supposed to investigate any allegations that had come up in that last hearing.

Ford’s lawyers are panicking because they can’t massage the previous testimony submitted by Ford. Her therapist records and the polygraph record can be subpoenaed. They don’t need, or want Ford - she had her 15 minutes of perjury... pardon, of fame.

Forum List

Back