Do You Believe in The NWO?

i think the very elite, have always run the world....thus it is not a New order! ;)

the difference is one global governce..the end of sovereignty

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSj1yNZdY8]YouTube - Network - "There is no democracy" [english subtitles][/ame]

yes, there is a danger to such!!!

Not a difference from yesteryear though...the danger has always been there imo, and some periods, succumbed to it...!

I don't think there is enough attention paid to whether our involvement in these foreign institutions is really Constitutional or not. It just seems like it is automatically assumed that our involvement with these foreign entities is Constitutional. I would like to see this angle explored more. Our Founding Fathers never intended for us to be beholden to any foreign entities.

Obama being the HEAD of The U.N. Security Council Sure As Hell is NOT Constitutional!!!:evil:

I don't think there is enough attention paid to whether our involvement in these foreign institutions is really Constitutional or not. It just seems like it is automatically assumed that our involvement with these foreign entities is Constitutional. I would like to see this angle explored more. Our Founding Fathers never intended for us to be beholden to any foreign entities.

why did they allow for the us to enter treaties with other nations then.....

Foreign institutions like the IMF and WTO are inept & corrupt institutions in my opinion. We shouldn't be involved with those entities. I'm just about there with the UN as well at this point. The UN has fallen far from grace in my opinion. The brutal Dictators of the world now use the UN to their advantage. That was absolutely not what the UN was intended for when it was founded. The UN does some good such as feeding the world's poor but they to do a lot of harm as well. It needs to be completely revamped or we should consider leaving. Now we just need some brave politicians to start standing up for our sovereignty. Lets hope this happens soon.

Forum List

Back