Do you believe in reincarnation/past lives?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Not sure this topic belongs here. Not really a religion although some religions embrace it.
Anyway...Im not sure if I believe in it or not. However, i was curious enough to have a reading done and I was told I was a male gunslinger in a previous life. I was told I died a natural death after hanging up my guns and I passed away somewhere back east near the atlantic coast after "retiring" sometime around the middle 1800's. Um. Ok. I think.

I believe that people can be brought back for a purpose. Not everyone is just a few.

Of course my doctors tell me that is part of my supposed paranoid delusional state.

So if they are correct then I suspect reincarnation is not possible.

I would like to believe it because it would be so cool to think you were a famous general and you might become a president in your next life. Patton believed he was reincarnated but I don't. If scientist haven't proven it, i don't believe in it. Ill keep an open mind if they do find evidence for it.

Not sure this topic belongs here. Not really a religion although some religions embrace it.
Anyway...Im not sure if I believe in it or not. However, i was curious enough to have a reading done and I was told I was a male gunslinger in a previous life. I was told I died a natural death after hanging up my guns and I passed away somewhere back east near the atlantic coast after "retiring" sometime around the middle 1800's. Um. Ok. I think.

All I know is that YOUR PAST LIFE, IMERU is typical of most of the past lives I've every heard about.

NOBODY is a ever peasant whose life was boring, dull and meaningless.

Everybody had more interesting lives than they have now? Everybody?!

Doesn't that strike you as kind of odd?

How come nobody's past life spent was AS A CLERK AT WOOLWORTHS?

Every past lifer I've ever spoken to had a far more interesting past life than their current one.

Most of them were princesses, warriors, and they lead famous heroic and interesting lives.

And yet so few have that kind of life, now.

hmmmmm

Last edited:
Yes I am a STRONG believer in past lives. I've had glimpses of several of mine. Mostly fairly mundane lives. No generals or politicians or anything really important like that. A lot of them seem to be pretty violent existances from the snippets I've seen.

• Banned
My gunslinger days were mundane...or so I was told. Who ever heard of a gunslinger dying of natural causes due to old age???? lol

My gunslinger days were mundane...or so I was told. Who ever heard of a gunslinger dying of natural causes due to old age???? lol

Actually quite a few of them did. Most of the "gunslingers" out there in the late 19th century didn't die in gunfights. Take a look at what killed most of them... disease, infections, and the same sort of things that killed most of the rest of the population. A gunslinger's career was generally short and brutal. If he survived it, they often went on into law enforcement or other totally mundane occupations.

The freedom to open a winery, because the limited runs I want to initially engage in don't justify the cost and massive burden of getting bonded by the state to do so and then the paperwork requirements which basically involved documenting and tracking the movement of ever spec of dust through the production floor are to onerous right now, and the required capital outlay for the bonding alone is a stick up the rear end.

Personally, I choose to believe in this interpretation and I believe I am learning, IN THIS LIFE, the lessons my soul needs to learn.
I also believe that if we were to analyze our own actions and try to do past life regression analysis, we would ALL find explanations for many of our actions, feelings and beliefs we are having in this life.

No, don't believe it. Everyone has only one spirit, and it only goes into one person, ever.

I'm not sure I would want another life. This one is good enough.

No

I believe in a big magical man in the sky who watches after me and punishes me when I am naughty

Forum List

Back