Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Soul Mates?

Do You Believe in love at 1st sight or a soul mate?

• Yes. I fell in love at first sight

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I have a soul mate

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I believe, but has not happened

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes. But he/she got away

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No. No such thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.....

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
... hard to believe this was a thread about love and soul mates.... :oops:

Obviously some goon felt threatened by that.

It's his loss.

well not everyone is all mushy gushy... especially a lot of men ... and that's ok...
I'm pretty resilient... only people I care about can really hurt my feelings ...

... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?
Saturday morning, December 7th 2013 at a Kroger grocery store. We kissed within seconds of meeting each other.

Within a month she moved in with me and I proposed marriage.

Me, an avowed 46 year old bachelor, proposed marriage to this 24 year old perfect 10 less than a month after I met her. My friends and family were shocked to say the least. All my life I proclaimed that I would never, ever, get married.

Jackpot! Awesome story.. gives people hope.... :)
I always said that I would never get married because I simply didn't believe in the institution of marriage. But there was extenuating circumstances in this case.

The first being that she is a devout Catholic, and "living in sin" with a man made her feel guilty. So I married her.

She looks at everything in a very spiritual light. It doesn't matter what it is, food, play, sex, whatever.

I taught her how to meditate and now she's a Catholic//Hindu.

Last edited:
... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?
Saturday morning, December 7th 2013 at a Kroger grocery store. We kissed within seconds of meeting each other.

Within a month she moved in with me and I proposed marriage.

Me, an avowed 46 year old bachelor, proposed marriage to this 24 year old perfect 10 less than a month after I met her. My friends and family were shocked to say the least. All my life I proclaimed that I would never, ever, get married.

Jackpot! Awesome story.. gives people hope.... :)
I always said that I would never get married because I simply didn't believe in the institution of marriage. But there was extenuating circumstances in this case.

The first being that she is a devout Catholic, and "living in sin" with a man made her feel guilty. So I married her.

She looks at everything in a very spiritual light. It doesn't matter what it is, food, play, sex, whatever.

I taught her how to meditate and now she's a Catholic//Hindu.

Unfortunately, many women brought up in Church or as a Christian get a negative attitude about sex (e.g. sex is dirty) - and are a bit prudish.... you were lucky (of course she is younger, so, not as much the case as "back in the day"....

Forum List

Back