Do you believe in Gods word or Man's

beeton3

beeton3
Jul 15, 2011
If I were to tell you that Jesus was a prophet enlightened by God to spread the his word would you believe me?
Would you believe that it was the Romans 200 years after his death that decided to change his memory from prophet to son of God in an effort to creat a new government to control both the growing Christian movement and the traditional pagan Romans?
It was a needed change to allow for the pagans to embrace a "thing" rather than a hebrew message!
The crucifxion was even much later developed to seperate Christians from liking Jews.
Now if you think I am not a Christian you are mistaken I am. I just am not a mislead Christian.
I am not presenting this so you will question your faith. too much in the media is thrown at us every day to try to kill our faith. No in fact i wish nothing more than for you to increase your faith in Christs teachings and your faith in God.

I will leave you with this request: Please do not believe God is limited in his powers and abilities as our clergys have of all religions presented him as being. Words of Gods law being mixed with words of evil men for evil purpose.
God never gave us his word to fight over it with others that were also given the same word just at different times. Gods word has been corrupted in different ways by men of power sometimes changing actual text to suit their needs as was done with Mary (Jesus's wife who was made into a whore to discredit) and any good memories they couldn't remove were changed from wife to "mother Mary"

I ask you to just ask God to enlighten you with what I said in a calm fashion and go from there (ps answers may take time...1000 years is but a day.

If I were to tell you that Jesus was a prophet enlightened by God to spread the his word would you believe me?
Would you believe that it was the Romans 200 years after his death that decided to change his memory from prophet to son of God in an effort to creat a new government to control both the growing Christian movement and the traditional pagan Romans?
It was a needed change to allow for the pagans to embrace a "thing" rather than a hebrew message!
The crucifxion was even much later developed to seperate Christians from liking Jews.
Now if you think I am not a Christian you are mistaken I am. I just am not a mislead Christian.
I am not presenting this so you will question your faith. too much in the media is thrown at us every day to try to kill our faith. No in fact i wish nothing more than for you to increase your faith in Christs teachings and your faith in God.

I will leave you with this request: Please do not believe God is limited in his powers and abilities as our clergys have of all religions presented him as being. Words of Gods law being mixed with words of evil men for evil purpose.
God never gave us his word to fight over it with others that were also given the same word just at different times. Gods word has been corrupted in different ways by men of power sometimes changing actual text to suit their needs as was done with Mary (Jesus's wife who was made into a whore to discredit) and any good memories they couldn't remove were changed from wife to "mother Mary"

I ask you to just ask God to enlighten you with what I said in a calm fashion and go from there (ps answers may take time...1000 years is but a day.

How are we to know that God's words aren't man's words? It was man who wrote those words, man who passed on those words and man who must believe those words for them to actually mean anything (for myself anyway). I have undeniable proof of mans existence, I have yet to find physical proof of God.

You just have God come on down and we can talk, until that time, Gods' word is just a mans' word

You just have God come on down and we can talk, until that time, Gods' word is just a mans' word

You're right...it is written by man, inspired by God's word. They wrote what He instructed.

I believe in what I can see, hear, feel, taste, and smell.

Anything else I take with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back