Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No. But I believe a higher being put us here

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't think we'll ever know until we die

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Something Else (Specify)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
LOL.....like I said. Paganism was the biggie at that time and Constantine saw a lot of benefit for the Romans in reviving Christianity...it had all but died in the second and third century. He decided which gospels would be included in the bible. That's why he selected pagan holidays to continue as Christian celebrations.

One thing for sure.....you can't question his motives or his madness.......look at Vatican City:

St_Peter%27s_Square,_Vatican_City_-_April_2007.jpg

Yes, the Christians get very upset when you bring up the fact that a lot of their "symbols" actually originated from pagan symbols. They HATE that. Lol. :D

And I absolutely LOVE it :) I think those revelations are what gave me the interest in finding out the roots of things. When one sees the completely socio-political motivations (marketing) behind the pseudo-mysticism it's starkly revealing of those hidden designs. That man-behind-the-curtain moment. I live for it.
:coffee:

And the Bible requires a lot of reading into it. So does the Koran.

It requires a lot of studying not reading into it.

What it requires is a lot of childhood brainwashing. That's the only thing which has kept that ridiculous nonsense alive this long.

A child can be taught that anything is the truth. Cannibals taught their young that consuming human flash and blood was right. Kinda ironic that when the cannibals gave that belief up they were convinced to do so by religious missionaries. Talk about irony.....they just traded the flesh and blood deal for crackers and grape juice which represented the same thing.

Your analogy is not even close nor do you understand the wine and bread.
Many children have been taught to be atheists and become Christian when they turn adults.
It is not brainwashing.

The then new religion defined by the Roman emperor Constantine was supposed to have something for everybody. This pretty well covered cannibalism:

John 6:
55"For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. 56"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.…

Cina+cea+de+taina.jpg

Cannibalism? I'm not a religious person, but all that is just symbolism I think. :D Nobody expects Christians to actually EAT Jesus.

And yet that is literally what it refers back to, as touched on above. The cannibalistic practice symbolism now, as it was millennia ago, but based on actual reality. If it were not, it would have no symbolic meaning. And even in our lifetime Catholics are taught that that bread and wine literally is the flesh and blood of the Christ.

Two, four, six, eight..
Time to transubstantiate!

Last edited:
Yep!
Comic books requires no learning other than reading. :biggrin:

And the Bible requires a lot of reading into it. So does the Koran.

It requires a lot of studying not reading into it.

What it requires is a lot of childhood brainwashing. That's the only thing which has kept that ridiculous nonsense alive this long.

A child can be taught that anything is the truth. Cannibals taught their young that consuming human flash and blood was right. Kinda ironic that when the cannibals gave that belief up they were convinced to do so by religious missionaries. Talk about irony.....they just traded the flesh and blood deal for crackers and grape juice which represented the same thing.

Your analogy is not even close nor do you understand the wine and bread.
Many children have been taught to be atheists and become Christian when they turn adults.
It is not brainwashing.

The then new religion defined by the Roman emperor Constantine was supposed to have something for everybody. He was a cool guy. He selected which gospel accounts would be included in the new church. He selected the dates for Christmas and Easter which coincidently were previously pagan holidays.

This pretty well covered Cannibalism:

John 6:
55"For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. 56"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.…

Cina+cea+de+taina.jpg

The two verses goes together for the true meaning.
You can't just pick one and apply the meaning.
1 Corinthians 11:26
For as often as ye eat this bread and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord’s death until He come
It means that whenever you eat this bread or drink of this cup, you are proclaiming that the Lord has died for you, and you will do that until he comes again.

Forum List

Back