• Something Else (Specify)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I am a Christian.
I believe Jesus is God in human form.
I believe God is 3 person (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)

What do YOU believe?

I am a Christian.
I believe Jesus is God in human form.
I believe God is 3 person (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)

What do YOU believe?

Something similar, I think God is the Holy Spirit, and He manifested Himself as Human in Jesus in order to feel the full effects of human life, natural urges, emotions, and pain.

No one can go to God after death and claim "You don't what what it's like". I don't think he demands perfection, but I do believe everyone knows instinctually what is right or wrong.

That's why libtards detest God, because they know they're wrong.

I too believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

I do not believe in religion and the ways people twist the scriptures to fit their agenda. wars, hate, sadness, greed, to win votes

I am going through cancer for the 2nd time now,

I know, and have peace as I believe Jesus came as a baby, walked this earth and died a horrible death so that we will live in eternity with Him just by taking His free gift of asking Him into our hearts.

~~~

I believe in God - the father
Jesus is the Son.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Bible is very clear on it.

So you think God and the Holy Sprit are the same (separate, or not?)
Also, you don't believe Jesus is God, correct? Do you believe Jesus is, was and always will be sinless?

I believe in God..

The church is NOT God...

That's interesting you say that....
Our Pastor quotes a hierarchy of "priorities" - God, Family, Church, Work.
I think many blur lines between God and Church.... or maybe, like you implied, think they are 1 in the same....

I believe in God..

The church is NOT God...

That's interesting you say that....
Our Pastor quotes a hierarchy of "priorities" - God, Family, Church, Work.
I think many blur lines between God and Church.... or maybe, like you implied, think they are 1 in the same....
The church would have you believe that the only way to God is through them to Jesus...who is the door and gate to God....

So much so that they think of themselves as 'Godly'...

I think of them as dogmatic and greedy.....and in it for themselves...

Sure, there are good churches and good people attend church.....but I don't think they have all the answers nor do I think they have the only path to God...

So...

I believe in God......I believe in Jesus....

I don't believe in the church.

I believe in God - the father
Jesus is the Son.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Bible is very clear on it.

So you think God and the Holy Sprit are the same (separate, or not?)
Also, you don't believe Jesus is God, correct? Do you believe Jesus is, was and always will be sinless?

Yes God and his Spirit are one in the same.
Jesus is Gods Son just like the Bible says.
In Revelation it say Jesus comes back to rule for 1,000 years.
Then Satan is released again for a time.
Then after all that has taken place, God comes down to Earth with Jesus to rule forever.
God is not able to do this until there is a New Heaven and New Earth.

I equate deity with wholeness. When an aspect of that whole acts in his/her/its lower self's interests to the detriment of others, he/she/it does so at the expense of the higher self: God.

Interesting answers. Growing up RC and for 40 years living as a very believing RC, rosary rattler even, since my further study of the OT and ancient history, of which I had no time to embark on before the age of 40ish, I yet believe in a higher power, I guess that is ingrained in me,

But I believe the bible is not the word of God BUT man, and their culture, and based on the study of the heavens and myths, copied from other religions, Egyptian, Persian, Sumerian, Roman and even Greek philosophy , I do believe a tribe such as the Hebrews were outshoots of Egyptians, (the lepers) and even the Canaanites and I do believe that some of the battles they talk about did happen as described. Also we have astrology in it , ever hear As above so below? and I see a marked contrast of the OT (violence) and the NT (peaceful submission) , and what lead me on this path, is when I asked myself Why are most Jews atheist and also, the religion mine (RC-Christianity) was supposedly based on and yet most of them (Jews ) were and are atheist..

I mean we need to be realistic, all cultures have their God and they have for years.

Also in Christianity , Who is the Father, certainty not Yahweh?

I claim to believe in "God," but I don't espouse any particular religion, because to do so would require that I give up my Sunday mornings, contribute money and time, and actually participate in something that gets me off of my lazy fat ass

I believe in the Bible, but don't actually believe anything that makes me uncomfortable or would force me to change my hedonistic lifestyle or give up any of my money or possessions. I rely heavily on the belief that God will forgive basically anything, and as long as I can point to some evil bastard who is worse than me, I must be a "good" person.

I claim to be "spiritual," which is basically my way of not having to take a position on what I believe, since - God forbid - somebody might disagree or challenge me to justify any specific belief.

I don't give any money to charity; that's what I pay taxes for.

I have shit-load of self-esteem.

Signed...Typical Amerian

God's existence or not has not been proven either way yet. It is what it is.

mackeral smacker.....a close friend is one and devout....i have close christian friends....i have learned to refrain from asking questions like..why the hell is the baby going to pray group?...i just dont ask

Tell me where it is and what it looks like and I'll tell you if I believe it's there or not.

Forum List

Back