Do You Believe in an Afterlife?

No.

You die.

That's it.

You turn to dust and are forgotten.

You have the right to believe what you wish to believe, and altho I may not agree with every word you typed here, I will say this much, you are dead wrong when you used the words "are forgotten".
No fucking way dude....no way are those that have already passed on- forgotten.
WTF??
I miss my Mother now just as much as I did the day I lost her, she will never be forgotten.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So AVG-JOE started a thread about living forever and in it he made this statement:

"Even though I truly believe that death is the end, without it to look forward to, I feel I would go insane."

My question is do you believe that death is the end or do you believe in any type of afterlife?

Some of you might remember a few months back I wrote about my cousin dying. That thread was questioning my cousin's husband and daughter's decision to go to a wedding the day after she died (I thought it a bit odd and wanted to know what others thought). Anyway, a few nights ago my cousin's husband, Jimmy, was asleep. He heard some kind of buzzing noise in his ear and it woke him up. He then felt two hands starting to massage his shoulders. He turned around and there was Joan, his deceased wife. She said to him (I'm paraphrasing a bit): "Don't worry about anything, everything will be ok. YOU are going to be ok. And don't worry about me, I am fine". She then got off the bed and started to walk away. He followed her and when he rounded the corner she was gone.

I know many of you might say he was just dreaming and perhaps he was. He certainly doesn't think he was and after it happened he said he felt better than he'd felt in a long, long time. It gave him enormous comfort.

Do you think he was just dreaming or do you believe that the dead can come back to us at times?

Not only do I believe there is an afterlife, I have proof there is.

I know a guy who asked his date if she believed in the 'hereafter.'

Told her if she wasn't hereafter what he was hereafter, she'd be hereafter he was gone!

Sometimes after spending too much time on USMB I wonder if there really is such a thing as that "real world" people keep mentioning.
Post some photos of your pasport stamps and allow me to answer that question.
If you don´t have one you have never seen the real world.
My Navy ID never had to be stamped......

:eusa_shhh:

Jus' sayin

So AVG-JOE started a thread about living forever and in it he made this statement:

"Even though I truly believe that death is the end, without it to look forward to, I feel I would go insane."

My question is do you believe that death is the end or do you believe in any type of afterlife?

Some of you might remember a few months back I wrote about my cousin dying. That thread was questioning my cousin's husband and daughter's decision to go to a wedding the day after she died (I thought it a bit odd and wanted to know what others thought). Anyway, a few nights ago my cousin's husband, Jimmy, was asleep. He heard some kind of buzzing noise in his ear and it woke him up. He then felt two hands starting to massage his shoulders. He turned around and there was Joan, his deceased wife. She said to him (I'm paraphrasing a bit): "Don't worry about anything, everything will be ok. YOU are going to be ok. And don't worry about me, I am fine". She then got off the bed and started to walk away. He followed her and when he rounded the corner she was gone.

I know many of you might say he was just dreaming and perhaps he was. He certainly doesn't think he was and after it happened he said he felt better than he'd felt in a long, long time. It gave him enormous comfort.

Do you think he was just dreaming or do you believe that the dead can come back to us at times?

I'm going to offer a third choice. He is bat shit crazy. First for thinking it was real...secondly for talking about it as if it was real..And you are a fucking idiot for believing it.

Sometimes after spending too much time on USMB I wonder if there really is such a thing as that "real world" people keep mentioning.
Post some photos of your pasport stamps and allow me to answer that question.
If you don´t have one you have never seen the real world.
My Navy ID never had to be stamped......

:eusa_shhh:

Jus' sayin
even for the children of our military overseas, they do not need to get their passports stamped.... i actually had to beg them in customs to stamp my passport.... I WANTED the stamps! i was a young teenager, and thought it would be cool to get the stamps from the different countries we visited....

Forum List

Back