Do you believe Cohen or Trump?

Who do you believe?

• Cohen

• Trump

• Neither, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Mueller uses anything Cohen says, that alone makes Mueller a fraud.

No one under the constitution is FORCED to TESTIFY...............You are not required to give testimony under that Constitution...........Trump could challenge that to the Supreme Court and refuse to testify.............You'd lose.......

TRUE.......Guilty people don't want to testify........A big orange chicken???...........LOL

A lot of innocent people don't want to testify either.

Its actually a moot point since there really wasn't any crime committed regarding the hush money payments to the bimbos.

Bingo. Long gone is the original justification for all of this, a counterintelligence probe to determine what and how much Russia was influencing our elections, and SECONDARILY, whether Trump had any hand in it, gone is the investigation of any crime for Mueller has no crime, for two years now this has morphed into an investigation of the man Trump himself in SEARCH of a crime. Now we are down to investigating his personal businesses back into the 1980s to see if he has any unpaid parking tickets.

Flynn, charged with a process crime that had nothing to do with the mandate of the investigation itself or Trump, merely uncovered along the way.

Now Cohen for doing something that at best cannot be proven Trump ordered or sanctioned, and even if he did, is a minor offense which will never rise to the level of impeachable even if the ragtag idiots on the Left try to go for it.
There is no such thing as a "process crime". It's a fantasy animal like a unicorn

Process crime - Wikipedia

Keep in there swinging, Lush. Sooner or later you'll hit the whiffle ball.

The answer to whom to believe Trump or Cohen is easy. Believe Cohen. As mentioned by one poster, Cohen has nothing to lose, has recordings and I bet a shit load of documentary evidence.

Trump, on the other hand, is a pathological liar and has shown himself willing to lie over and over and over again. Hey, Don, if Cohen is lying have a sit down with Mr. Mueller and set him straight. Bet you don't, you friggin coward.

Last edited:
Both are liars...who do you believe?

If Cohen has tapes or documentation to support his claim, then I will tend to believe his version
Cohen is a puppet who has Mueller's hand shoved up his ass. His credibility is zero.

Cohen is a man who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. His only option was to turn on his boss. If all we have is Cohens claims of misdoings, be hard to prosecute
But if Lawyer Cohen covered his ass whole comitting crimes for Trump......Trump is in trouble
"If. If. If."
When, when, when

Believe Cohen. Cohen has nothing to lose.

Believe Cohen? I don't even believe you. As to Cohen, he has everything to gain. Bet he gets out real early if they nail Trump and he goes back to work for the Democratic Party.

How could you NOT be worried having an attorney that reports to you looking like this? I guess Michael was too stupid to ever hear of the words: "Sorry, but that's against the law, I resign." Sure, Mike. You had no say/control, your were forced against your will to break the law.

_100772169_zz-michaelcohen.jpg

No one under the constitution is FORCED to TESTIFY...............You are not required to give testimony under that Constitution...........Trump could challenge that to the Supreme Court and refuse to testify.............You'd lose.......

TRUE.......Guilty people don't want to testify........A big orange chicken???...........LOL
Smart people don't walk into a trap.............dumb asses do.......speaking of that some were very dumb to get lured into thinking that the FBI were there to be best buddies.....................

Try that Psycho babble on someone not informed...........

I think that Trump should take off the gloves and do the crap the Dems do............you wouldn't like it much.....

Cohen claims.....nothing in the Trump organization was ever done without running through Mr Trump

Do Conservatives believe that or not?

Believe Cohen. Cohen has nothing to lose.

Believe Cohen? I don't even believe you. As to Cohen, he has everything to gain. Bet he gets out real early if they nail Trump and he goes back to work for the Democratic Party.

How could you NOT be worried having an attorney that reports to you looking like this? I guess Michael was too stupid to ever hear of the words: "Sorry, but that's against the law, I resign." Sure, Mike. You had no say/control, your were forced against your will to break the law.

View attachment 235013
Among thieves, crooks and scammers like Trump and Cohen, it is always difficult to find the truth teller from the liar. In this case it is easy. Cohen most likely has the documentary and recorded proof. Trump has already lied that he knew nothing of the Stormy Daniels payoff.

Furthermore, Trump ran on the platform that he was a hands on manager. Now, he is stating his lawyer went rogue on him and that he was out of the loop. BULLSHIT. Trump knew exactly what Cohen was doing. Cohen was Trump's Luca Brasi, except without the brains, charm, loyalty or good looks. Trump of course was a wannabe Don Corleone, but was in reality acted more like a wannabe Don Knotts.

Last edited:
Cohen claims.....nothing in the Trump organization was ever done without running through Mr Trump

Do Conservatives believe that or not?

Sure, President Trump ok'ed the payoff of the adult actress Stormy Daniels.

And he wanted it done legally, that's why he handed the task to a member of his legal staff, Mike Cohen, to make sure it was done correctly and legally.

Cohen says he failed in his assigned task.

Both have told different stories to different people. Neither are trustworthy imo.
Cohen imo is not a credible witness.

Cohen is telling the truth, and David Pecker corroberated his testimony. And don't forget the tape with Trump incriminating himself discussing it with Cohen. Then there is the matter of the shell company that made the payment. And lets not look past the fact that Trump is a serial, habitual, and pathological liar.

This is way past whether or not Cohen is a credible witness.

doesn't make a shit who believes what about who-

Mueller corroborated Cohens testimony so he believes Cohen.

glad I could help .......

I guess he should have quit his job at the time, but he probably figured Trump wasn't going to win, anyway, and no one would care about it after Trump went back to reality TV.

Except thanks to Russian hackers and the Anachronistic College, we have a guy who clearly violated multiple laws in the White House.

Forum List

Back