Do you believe Boehner deserves to be reelected to lead the H of Rep.?

Does Speaker Boehner deserve to be reeelcted to lead the H. of Rep.?

• Yes, he's done a good job.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, he's a leader, has a vision and deserves reelection.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, he is too partisan and has no realistic vision for future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's a complete failure and cannot lead his party.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boehner must somehow learn to corral the TeaPs. It will be easier next term, beginning Thursday.

Compared to Pelosi, Boehner is a genius. The DC clowns can't seem to figure out how to balance the Budget?! Its not that complex. There are several good plans, such as Simpson-Bowles, and the "One Cent Solution", yet the stupid coxuckers insist on borrowing more and more.

How did Newt and Clinton work out so well and BO & Boehner are such a disaster????

Poll to follow

if he was my Rep i sure as hell would be hoping someone better is running.......if not....i would do what i usually do.....vote 3rd party.....the guy dont impress me at all.....

He's not a chess player for sure. He can't seem to plan ahead, so he's always trying to get out from under stupid actions. He needs to learn how to leverage the other players involved, instead of getting played...always the sucker.

Poll to follow

NO!! What I am seriously hoping for is that 16 Republicans abstain from voting for him to be Speaker of the House this month. If conservative Republicans want to unseat Boehner, they’d only need 16 members to abstain from supporting him in January. That’s because Boehner needs 218 votes to become Speaker again. Seeing as there are 233 House Republicans next Congress, and assuming no Democrats would vote for Boehner as Speaker, if 16 conservative Republicans abstain from voting, Boehner wouldn’t regain the Speakership.

I suggest any Republicans out there who want to save their party call their rep and tell them to abstain from votin for The Cowardly Lion - John Boehner.

John Boehner is the most pathetic excuse for not only Speaker, but for being a man as well. He has no self respect, he enjoys bending over and getting kicked in the butt repeatedly. He has no fight in him, he is just as morally and fiscally corrupt as any of the Democrats. Boehner is a disgrace to the Republican party and a disgrace to America. I already have $200 saved for whoever is running against him in the 2014 primary.

Poll to follow

NO!! What I am seriously hoping for is that 16 Republicans abstain from voting for him to be Speaker of the House this month. If conservative Republicans want to unseat Boehner, they’d only need 16 members to abstain from supporting him in January. That’s because Boehner needs 218 votes to become Speaker again. Seeing as there are 233 House Republicans next Congress, and assuming no Democrats would vote for Boehner as Speaker, if 16 conservative Republicans abstain from voting, Boehner wouldn’t regain the Speakership.

I suggest any Republicans out there who want to save their party call their rep and tell them to abstain from votin for The Cowardly Lion - John Boehner.

John Boehner is the most pathetic excuse for not only Speaker, but for being a man as well. He has no self respect, he enjoys bending over and getting kicked in the butt repeatedly. He has no fight in him, he is just as morally and fiscally corrupt as any of the Democrats. Boehner is a disgrace to the Republican party and a disgrace to America. I already have $200 saved for whoever is running against him in the 2014 primary.

Already told my rep not to vote for him, but hold little hope he will not, he's been there 24 years and is much an establishment guy as Boehner. I haven't voted for him in a primary the last 4 elections.

Boehner has managed to get his guys on board for the Senate deal.

This is a done thing now, thank heavens.

Boehner will be Speaker yet again.

Forum List

Back