CDZ Do you Believe Americans Would ever Turn in Our Guns?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Anathema, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Humorme

Humorme BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +887
    I have been talking about mass murderers and how to get rid of them LONG before Adam Lanza and Nickolas Cruz. I was even posting here about solutions without gun control when there were not news stories going on about it then.

How did you miss that? If you're so into the issue, how could you miss the times I've addressed the root cause behind people like Nickolas Cruz?

2. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,004
    I already replied to that, dear boy. You and Penn & Teller know that flintlocks aren't comparable to Machine guns the same way the French & British generals thought they were before the first battle of the Somme . We get kids gunned down needlessly, let's shed more blood of the innocent before we realize times change.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,658

You mean false flag shootings where the people are never told the whole truth? Warning signs that someone might have had a few screws loose that were on the law enforcement radar and yet they did nothing? THEN they stood down while someone like Cruz along with someone else commits this crime then it is politicized in an attempt to implement more draconian legislation? 99 percent of these mass shootings are nothing but Operation Gladio syle psy-ops using the cause, effect and solution of the Hegelian dialectic. These types of psy-ops will continue to happen because most of the sheeple only have double digit I.Qs.

4. Humorme

Humorme BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +887
    Your point is lost in your own ignorance. When Jesus told his apostles that they would have to carry a sword, don't you think he knew how much more dangerous muskets would be when we had to fight the War of Independence? Do you think Jesus was stupid and could not see the future?

"When the strong man fully armed guardeth his own court, his goods are in peace" Luke 11; 21

You are trying claim moral high ground and dismissing the very people who insured your Freedom and Liberty from the life of Jesus to the present.

5. Humorme

Humorme BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +887
    What pisses me off about Cruz is that the entire government FAILED to do their job and the media along with uneducated robots that were not trained in school blame the NRA because bureaucrats didn't do their job.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,004
    Please. Imagine for instance, sheeple accepting generals word accepting a hun with a machine gun mowing down people in 1918 instead of say a weirdo American nihilist kid that had his 2 amendment right to bare arms and mow down little kids in 2018 is any better.

7. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,149

??????????

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018