do you approve of chuck schumer ?

do you approve of chuck schumer ??

• yes

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
Yes.

I was outside Flushing Meadows in 1998 or 2000 or whenever it was, waiting for the investment banking guy to bring me tickets to our box seats for Graf v Seles, or whomever we were watching, and Chuck came up and shook my hand, chatted with me and asked if I would vote for him. I said "Sure, Chuck! Whatever you want!"

But I was lying because I wasn't living in New York. And, just by standing around minding my own business, giving off the impression that I was a registered voter, I was impersonating an American, which I understand is some sort of crime down here.

Last edited:
do you approve of chuck schumer's performance as senator ??

That's kind of a dumb question when you offer nothing to back up the question. Obviously you don't approve of him, but since he's been serving in an elected capacity for over 30 years, can't you think of at least one incident that turned you off? Or perhaps you were watching those goofy Fox & Friends bash him this morning and just thought you'd continue.

Frankly, I can think of a whole bunch of elected officials that I don't approve of, many of whom actually make me sick to my stomach. But Chuck Schumer hasn't been one that made me sit up and take notice one way or another.

He's a bit goofy, but I've got a soft spot for him. I went to school with his eldest daughter, and know the family very well.

He's a very smart guy, though, and he's got a good sense of humor. The whole media-whore thing is pretty funny though. It's just accepted in NY politics that the most dangerous place to be is between Schumer and a TV camera. Some of his nanny-state laws piss me off, but he's certainly not the worst with that either, and he represents his constituents well.

Chuck Schemer's a power grabbing horses ass who has no grasp of reality and no respect for anyone but himself. Other then that he's OK.

Least he's not telling bold face lies in the halls of Congress.

Dude, you couldn't fill a Volkswagon Beetle with the politicians in congress not telling bold face lies in the halls of Congress

That's kind of a dumb question when you offer nothing to back up the question. Obviously you don't approve of him, but since he's been serving in an elected capacity for over 30 years, can't you think of at least one incident that turned you off? Or perhaps you were watching those goofy Fox & Friends bash him this morning and just thought you'd continue.

Frankly, I can think of a whole bunch of elected officials that I don't approve of, many of whom actually make me sick to my stomach. But Chuck Schumer hasn't been one that made me sit up and take notice one way or another.

I approve of Schumer being replaced by a human when he comes up for reelection.

luckily you don't choose my senators.

i know it's harsh, but they can't all be tea party loons.:eusa_angel:

He's a fine Senator and represents New York's interests, well.

Agree w/ all three. The only people who it matters to are his constituents. Who cares what Faux & Friends :eusa_eh: say?

Forum List

Back