Do you approve of, and think it is classy to do this to a First Lady?

What did people expect when rhey attacked Michelle Obama with crude memes and insults? No First Lady has ever been attacked with the kind of crude and obscene attacks hurled at First Lady Michelle Obama. Now, these same people are whining and crying about some teenagers booing their favored First Lady as if booing is comparable to even some of the insults hurled at First Lady Michelle Obama in rhis very thread. Booing has long been accepted as a traditional way of showing displeasure with a personality. The kinds of insults made towards First Lady Michelle Obama have never been accepted as civil or anything other than vile and crude.

So......Trump insults the city of Baltimore, calls it rat infested and mocks anyone who would choose to live there.

Then the Trumps are shocked that the First Lady doesn’t get a warm reception in Baltimore

Look at this. Melania was at an opiate conference with grade school kids in Baltimore. An epicenter of abuse.

How classless. What kind of teachers would not let students know this is the First Lady, an institution. Respect her like any FL. Would be just as bad if it was Michelle.

Raising a bunch of classless urchins

First ladies are off limits in my opinion....they are mostly symbolic....

Kids should have showed her more respect than that.....at least they didn't call her a man and her children monkeys....so that is progress..

Look at this. Melania was at an opiate conference with grade school kids in Baltimore. An epicenter of abuse.

How classless. What kind of teachers would not let students know this is the First Lady, an institution. Respect her like any FL. Would be just as bad if it was Michelle.

Think what would happen if white kids had done that to Michelle Obama. :eek:

Most white kids liked the Obamas......probably because most white kids didn't think they were rabid racists....

Most black kids in Baltimore probably feel that Trump is racist and that his wife is guilty by association....and we definitely can't expect our kids to be more mature than adults, since its adults who are doing that and worse...

Think what would happen if white kids had done that to Michelle Obama. :eek:

Most white kids liked the Obamas......probably because most white kids didn't think they were rabid racists....

Most black kids in Baltimore probably feel that Trump is racist and that his wife is guilty by association....and we definitely can't expect our kids to be more mature than adults, since its adults who are doing that and worse...

Should the principal and teachers and the lunch lady be proud???
Adults like you said.

First ladies are off limits in my opinion....they are mostly symbolic....

Kids should have showed her more respect than that.....at least they didn't call her a man and her children monkeys....so that is progress..

When hardly one student in the ENTIRE BALTIMORE district is not proficient in anything....what would you expect.

Yes, all of those kids in baltimore are scum..got it...

So since it is clear to everyone that is what you and other Trumpers think of them....why are you so butt hurt about them not treating Melania the way you wanted them to??

Thread cleaned and reopened.

Many of you will find you can't post a reply. Many of you need to learn how to STAY ON TOPIC. Don't be surprised if I send some of you warnings.

you have to ask?? of course it's classless
if it were MObama we would hear RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the residents of Baltimore being offended by the Trumps and letting them know classless?

What did people expect when rhey attacked Michelle Obama with crude memes and insults? No First Lady has ever been attacked with the kind of crude and obscene attacks hurled at First Lady Michelle Obama. Now, these same people are whining and crying about some teenagers booing their favored First Lady as if booing is comparable to even some of the insults hurled at First Lady Michelle Obama in rhis very thread. Booing has long been accepted as a traditional way of showing displeasure with a personality. The kinds of insults made towards First Lady Michelle Obama have never been accepted as civil or anything other than vile and crude.

So you just fall to their low ?

Hey, it's Baltimore. If it wasn't for the security detail shot, raped or both.

speaking of treating the flotus w/respect...>>>

inday.jpg

~S~
A president usually walks ahead of the FL because he is basically head of state. But you knew that right?

maxresdefault.jpg

She's not earned anyone's respect.

I find the nutbag hoard's acceptance of this woman.....an immigrant with sketchy papers who hasn't mastered the English
language and speaks with a thick accent.....who hasn't demonstrated even a little effort as 1st Lady.....to be
one of the most peculiar things about this presidency.

What do you expect from Baltimore?
Maybe she should have apologized first?

"First, I want to apologize to the fine people of Baltimore for my husband's comments about this fine city. He can not stop being an asshole. Don't blame me."

Kids have to be taught to hate. Blame whoever is responsible for these children for this disgusting display.

Maybe she should have apologized first?

"First, I want to apologize to the fine people of Baltimore for my husband's comments about this fine city. He can not stop being an asshole. Don't blame me."
Baltimore is not a fine city. Dysfunction Stalks Baltimore - politicalmaryland.com
It is a filthy, crime ridden dysfunctional mess. Why should anyone apologize for the truth? 'Neighborhoods are crying out': Baltimore has highest homicide rate of U.S. big cities

You are the one who cannot stop being an epic asshole! What is your problem?

speaking of treating the flotus w/respect...>>>

inday.jpg

~S~
A president usually walks ahead of the FL because he is basically head of state. But you knew that right?

A president should treat the FLOTUS with the type of respect that sets example for every red blooded American male

unfortunately , Rump displays the same diehard misogyny toward OUR flotus , as he includes in most of his social political stances

But you suck all that up like a cream fed kitten, right?

~S~

The Trumps have not been classy in the way they have treated Baltimore

Why should they expect to be treated any better?

The Trumps have not been classy in the way they have treated Baltimore

Why should they expect to be treated any better?
Baltimore does not even treat itself well. Not the only city or community. Maybe it is really time to try something else.

Forum List

Back