Do you Americans put up with

The UK cops have had to cope with terrorism since forever, roomy. I dun happen to think burning poppies is "terrorism" but the protestors clearly oppose the Middle Eastern Wars and might could include some.

You guys have had street bombings, car bombings, kidnappings, etc. and yet the UK remains strong and healthy. Are people from a third world country going to cause the collapse of your nation when the IRA could not?

I dun think so.

I have no doubt of it.I am wondering how long it will be before the people start taking the law into their own hands because mark my words, the general population is fast losing patience with these fuckers.

You are losing patience with chicks who protest the Wars in a nonviolent manner? You seem unusually "sensitive" for a UK guy, roomy. I thought there was a "stiff upper lip" you men do? I am surprised to hear that a bunch of women protesting made you burst into tears.....that dun sound atall British to me.

You would fit right in with the hand wringers over here. Ever considered emigrating?

Instaed of flapping at the lips open the fucking link and look at the pics, if you think those ***** look like chicks you must be one hairy assed ugly looking dyke ****:lol:

I have no doubt of it.I am wondering how long it will be before the people start taking the law into their own hands because mark my words, the general population is fast losing patience with these fuckers.

You are losing patience with chicks who protest the Wars in a nonviolent manner? You seem unusually "sensitive" for a UK guy, roomy. I thought there was a "stiff upper lip" you men do? I am surprised to hear that a bunch of women protesting made you burst into tears.....that dun sound atall British to me.

You would fit right in with the hand wringers over here. Ever considered emigrating?

Instaed of flapping at the lips open the fucking link and look at the pics, if you think those ***** look like chicks you must be one hairy assed ugly looking dyke ****:lol:

Even the most "hairy assed ugly looking dyke ****" is nonetheless a female, and ergo, a chick.

I still dun get why you have so little faith in your nation's law and order?

Even the most "hairy assed ugly looking dyke ****" is nonetheless a female, and ergo, a chick.

Maddie clearly knows jack shit about Britain, yet feels knowledgeable enough to provide the board with her usual bullshit.

Maddie clearly knows jack shit about Britain, yet feels knowledgeable enough to provide the board with her usual bullshit.

Yep, I found the Troll almost immediately upon my return:lol::lol::lol:
Doesn't take me long EH?:lol:

Fine by me. You have no explanation as to why you feel British Justice is not adequate to cope with British lawbreakers, I'm hardly surprised.

Indeed, Americans will often mistake Britain for being similar to us... you were once.... sadly, no more. Y'all sold your soul for a pup. Shame.... Cuz your nation is a cool one... I just wish your countrymen had more of a backbone.

Did you happen to watch 'Britain's Trillion Pound Debt'? If not, you really, really need to watch it.... scary shit!

Fine by me. You have no explanation as to why you feel British Justice is not adequate to cope with British lawbreakers, I'm hardly surprised.

You can't even be bothered to open the fucking link you ignorant twat yet you still try to lecture me on British justice and the impact of Terrorism on the UK.Shut the fuck up Troll with your big blue writing:lol::lol::lol:

You can't even be bothered to open the fucking link you ignorant twat yet you still try to lecture me on British justice and the impact of Terrorism on the UK.Shut the fuck up Troll with your big blue writing:lol::lol::lol:

I know the UK has problems, roomy. I'm not trying to be deliberately unkind here. What I cannot understand is your panic and doomsday attitude. Your nation has survived much worse than UK Muslims who are disruptive.

Why are you wringing your hands over this?

I know the UK has problems, roomy. I'm not trying to be deliberately unkind here. What I cannot understand is your panic and doomsday attitude. Your nation has survived much worse than UK Muslims who are disruptive.

I am not wringing my hands Troll, I am on the verge of activism, almost the straw that broke the camels back if you will, Troll.The good thing is, none of that kind of Muslim shit happens in my town:lol:

California Girl shrieks:

It appears that Maddie's attitude is that the Brits should just accept the behavior of it's minority populations. Personally, I disagree. It's about time that Britain told the EU to go fuck itself.

This whole fucking appeasement attitude is what led to WWII.

Roomy concurs:

California Girl ponders:

Hence the growing popularity of the BNP, don't you think? You Brits are a tolerant bunch but there will come a point when there will be a backlash.

Madeline inquires:

Roomy slurs:

You can't even be bothered to open the fucking link you ignorant twat yet you still try to lecture me on British justice and the impact of Terrorism on the UK.Shut the fuck up Troll with your big blue writing.

Apologies for this shameless plug, but see my thread for a more balanced and less hostile review:

Swagger's monumental insight: an international bestseller!

I am not wringing my hands Troll, I am on the verge of activism, almost the straw that broke the camels back if you will, Troll.The good thing is, none of that kind of Muslim shit happens in my town:lol:

I suppose "activism" is some sort of wingnut-speak for "hassling people on the street" or some other sort of thuggery? And you say this ain't even happening where you live?

Roomy, follow my link. It's an eye-opening example of investigative mumbling.

And yes, I wrote it.

P.s. What part of the UK are you from?

Last edited:

I suppose "activism" is some sort of wingnut-speak for "hassling people on the street" or some other sort of thuggery? And you say this ain't even happening where you live?

You can suppose yourself to pieces Troll but you will never know for sure because you never listen you only ever suppose:lol:

Roomy, follow my link. It's an eye-opening example of investigative mumbling.

And yes, I wrote it.

P.s. What part of the UK are you from?

Read it with drunken eyes:lol:Very good it was too.

Born and bred in what was once the largest mining village in the World.It is no longer a village and no longer has any mines.

Forum List

Back