Do you Americans put up with

They conducted a non violent political protest, right?

So what's the big deal?

Burning the symbol of the war dead is offensive to many, many people. Bear in mind, it is Britain, not America... they have less protected freedom of speech there.

Religion of peace, what a fucking joke.

That's sort of the same as saying leftards care about the little people.

Allie, we really need to stop equating Islam itself with these people. Most Muslims do not support them, they do not participate in this behavior, they are our neighbors and we need to ensure that we don't tar them all with the same brush.

Absolute BULLSHIT. There are terrorists in EVERY Muslim Country. In every country with Muslims. I already pointed out to Madeline the falseness of her claim that the terrorism is cultural and from the Middle East and Africa.

Get your head out of your ass. The religion TEACHES murder and mayhem. The religion supports the killing of non believers, of anyone the Islamic Government does not like including other Muslims, The religion supports terrorism as means to an end. The end? The take over of the world.

Sunni and Shiite support terrorism. The is no shortage of men and women willing to join and the supposed moderates support it as well with money and safe havens. If the VAST majority of Muslims opposed terrorism they would solve the problem themselves.

You're putting words into my mouth. Please don't do that. I get pissy when people lie about what I said.

Most western Muslims - those born and bred in the west - are moderate - they do not support terrorism. Those Muslims deserve to be recognized for their efforts to stop terrorism. And they have helped, you may not have seen it but that does not mean it does not happen.

Y'all need to stop being so damned hysterical about Islam.

shit like this from those Muslim *****?

Muslims clash with police after burning poppy in anti-Armistice Day protest - Telegraph

I hope Enoch Powells 'Rivers of Blood' speech comes true.

Roomy, be thankful that these extremists can't resist the temptation to put their ugly mugs on the streets. Rest assured the authorities will have logged and traced every one of them. They will be known and watched. Don't forget, knowing your enemy is half the battle. And the bastards will have paid £1 for each of the poppies they burnt. Dumbfucks made a contribution to the cause and got their photos taken by anti-terrorist officers! :lol:

This is how the Brits treat radical Islamists.

Hate preacher Abu Hamza’s family home is having a £40,000 makeover paid for by tax payers, the Daily Mail can reveal.
Workmen from at least three construction firms have already spent two months doing up the £700,000, five-bedroom council property in an exclusive West London street.
Astonishingly, it is the second time in only five years that council bosses have approved expensive renovations on the property where the hook-handed cleric’s wife and eight children live supported by benefits worth nearly £700 a week.
Officially, the latest work is to underpin the property’s foundations after an engineer warned of subsidence.

Read more: Hamza's £40,000 repair bill...paid by taxpayers | Mail Online

It is no wonder that political parties like the British Nationalist Party are seeing a rise in numbers. This kind of thing is just fucking ridiculous - British people are losing their homes in a recession and their government is financially supporting (with taxpayers money), those who seek to destroy the British way of life.

WTF?

It is the law of the land that is restraining the masses at the moment but for how much longer?

The UK police cannot cope with 35 unarmed chicks?

I find it hard to believe you guys are such pussies.

We aren't.

I did not think so, Bootneck. I have no doubt there is disruption and suffering due to the presence of Muslim immigrants in the UK....but you guys seem to me to be up to the challenge of coping, whatever that may entail.

This is how the Brits treat radical Islamists.

Hate preacher Abu Hamza’s family home is having a £40,000 makeover paid for by tax payers, the Daily Mail can reveal.
Workmen from at least three construction firms have already spent two months doing up the £700,000, five-bedroom council property in an exclusive West London street.
Astonishingly, it is the second time in only five years that council bosses have approved expensive renovations on the property where the hook-handed cleric’s wife and eight children live supported by benefits worth nearly £700 a week.
Officially, the latest work is to underpin the property’s foundations after an engineer warned of subsidence.

Read more: Hamza's £40,000 repair bill...paid by taxpayers | Mail Online

It is no wonder that political parties like the British Nationalist Party are seeing a rise in numbers. This kind of thing is just fucking ridiculous - British people are losing their homes in a recession and their government is financially supporting (with taxpayers money), those who seek to destroy the British way of life.

WTF?

Thank the EU and the bleeding heart liberalists for that situation. Our government has attempted to deport or extradite dozens of undesirables only to be thwarted by the EU human rights arseholes.

Muslims clash with police after burning poppy in anti-Armistice Day protest - Telegraph

Roomy, be thankful that these extremists can't resist the temptation to put their ugly mugs on the streets. Rest assured the authorities will have logged and traced every one of them. They will be known and watched. Don't forget, knowing your enemy is half the battle. And the bastards will have paid £1 for each of the poppies they burnt. Dumbfucks made a contribution to the cause and got their photos taken by anti-terrorist officers! :lol:

The UK cops have had to cope with terrorism since forever, roomy. I dun happen to think burning poppies is "terrorism" but the protestors clearly oppose the Middle Eastern Wars and might could include some.

You guys have had street bombings, car bombings, kidnappings, etc. and yet the UK remains strong and healthy. Are people from a third world country going to cause the collapse of your nation when the IRA could not?

I dun think so.

The UK cops have had to cope with terrorism since forever, roomy. I dun happen to think burning poppies is "terrorism" but the protestors clearly oppose the Middle Eastern Wars and might could include some.

You guys have had street bombings, car bombings, kidnappings, etc. and yet the UK remains strong and healthy. Are people from a third world country going to cause the collapse of your nation when the IRA could not?

I dun think so.

No they won't because the people will not allow them to.

I dun think so.

It appears that Maddie's attitude is that the Brits should just accept the behavior of it's minority populations. Personally, I disagree. It's about time that Britain told the EU to go fuck itself.

This whole fucking appeasement attitude is what led to WWII.

I dun think so.

I have no doubt of it.I am wondering how long it will be before the people start taking the law into their own hands because mark my words, the general population is fast losing patience with these fuckers.

I dun think so.

I have no doubt of it.I am wondering how long it will be before the people start taking the law into their own hands because mark my words, the general population is fast losing patience with these fuckers.

Hence the growing popularity of the BNP, don't you think? You Brits are a tolerant bunch but there will come a point when there will be a backlash.

I dun think so.

Hence the growing popularity of the BNP, don't you think? You Brits are a tolerant bunch but there will come a point when there will be a backlash.

I already subscribe to the EDL

I dun think so.

You are losing patience with chicks who protest the Wars in a nonviolent manner? You seem unusually "sensitive" for a UK guy, roomy. I thought there was a "stiff upper lip" you men do? I am surprised to hear that a bunch of women protesting made you burst into tears.....that dun sound atall British to me.

You would fit right in with the hand wringers over here. Ever considered emigrating?

For some the sky is always falling. Black power and the radical sixties were much more tumultuous than today. White power militants are more scary than most orthodox religious. So long as we interfere, unwanted, in Muslim nations this stick will be used by the exploiters and the crazies to stir up hatred and violence. How many years did the Irish and English fight. Immigration, difference, have always it seems caused unnecessary hatred and turmoil, American history is rife with conflict. Once Catholics occupied the same position. Is it really necessary we learn all over again the sky is not falling.

Last edited:

I already subscribe to the EDL

:clap2: I might too, if I were a Brit.

Forum List

Back