Do you all look at people and say, "Jew"

I know i can look at people and KNOW they are fucking dick assholes.

Does that profiling work for you?

So, I guess coffee is out of the question?

My father is genetically Jewish... I'm not like a neo-nazi or something. Technically, I am a Jew. It's just a fun game to play. The first guy that responded knows what I am talking about. Look at his channel, he has another video in full colour. Pretty sure he's a Jew but my friend said he is Russian or Irish or something because in his comment he referred to himself as "hairy viking" or something like that.

@ Swagger: Natalie Portman stumped me. I had no idea.

why do you hate your father?

Not like people wearing traditional clothing or obviously Jewish, but like, people with big noses and moles. Dark hair, big ears, etc?

Is this guy a Jew?

Jerusalem - YouTube

I live in Brooklyn and there are a lot of casually dressed Jews. Usually if it's a white person and they aren't rich or Italian, I assume they are a Jew.

wtf?? What the hell is wrong with you? Go away, asshole.

The more important question is why do you care about such a matter.

I can't tell if a person is catholic, lutheran or baptist either.

3526397184_26959090bf.jpg

What about this guy?

Greek.

That's Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins. He's Russian.

And he's a Jew.

You had no clue who he was and were wrong-just admit it. It's ok if you're not as good at this as you think you are.

Just because "Malkin" is a Jewish last name doesn't mean Malkin himself is. He wears a cross around his neck at times and makes the sign of the cross before every game.

You're right, I was wrong. I stand corrected.

I know i can look at people and KNOW they are fucking dick assholes.

Does that profiling work for you?

So, I guess coffee is out of the question?

My father is genetically Jewish... I'm not like a neo-nazi or something. Technically, I am a Jew. It's just a fun game to play. The first guy that responded knows what I am talking about. Look at his channel, he has another video in full colour. Pretty sure he's a Jew but my friend said he is Russian or Irish or something because in his comment he referred to himself as "hairy viking" or something like that.

@ Swagger: Natalie Portman stumped me. I had no idea.
No. That would have earned a spanking when I was a child.

Not like people wearing traditional clothing or obviously Jewish, but like, people with big noses and moles. Dark hair, big ears, etc?

Is this guy a Jew?

Jerusalem - YouTube

I live in Brooklyn and there are a lot of casually dressed Jews. Usually if it's a white person and they aren't rich or Italian, I assume they are a Jew.

wtf?? What the hell is wrong with you? Go away, asshole.

Why am I reading this thread? I don't know, but I'm glad I saw the furry penis dog!

:happy-1:

Forum List

Back