Do you all look at people and say, "Jew"

Steiny

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Brooklyn.
Not like people wearing traditional clothing or obviously Jewish, but like, people with big noses and moles. Dark hair, big ears, etc?

Is this guy a Jew?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-YL-FtHyU]Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

I live in Brooklyn and there are a lot of casually dressed Jews. Usually if it's a white person and they aren't rich or Italian, I assume they are a Jew.

Is this guy a Jew?

The footage is too grainy to tell for certain, but in general I have an incredibly well-honed Jewdar (it's like a sixth sense). For instance, the moment I saw Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter, I knew for certain that he's a Jew. I was right, and not many people would be able to tell at first glance. Though having said that, Scarlett Johanson did a much better job of hiding her inner hebe. It took me over 30 seconds to clock that she's a Jew. But there's no sport in unmasking obvious candidates like Woody Allen or the majority of professional chess players.

I know i can look at people and KNOW they are fucking dick assholes.

Does that profiling work for you?

So, I guess coffee is out of the question?

My father is genetically Jewish... I'm not like a neo-nazi or something. Technically, I am a Jew. It's just a fun game to play. The first guy that responded knows what I am talking about. Look at his channel, he has another video in full colour. Pretty sure he's a Jew but my friend said he is Russian or Irish or something because in his comment he referred to himself as "hairy viking" or something like that.

@ Swagger: Natalie Portman stumped me. I had no idea.

3526397184_26959090bf.jpg

What about this guy?

My father is genetically Jewish... I'm not like a neo-nazi or something. Technically, I am a Jew. It's just a fun game to play. The first guy that responded knows what I am talking about. Look at his channel, he has another video in full colour. Pretty sure he's a Jew but my friend said he is Russian or Irish or something because in his comment he referred to himself as "hairy viking" or something like that.

20 posts at this point... and you are not doing so well. And you just got your coffee in the face with a neg rep for your OP. I would say your have you answer to what the board thinks of your kind of fun game. How old are you by the way?

What you are asking is if we are bigoted enough to stereotype what Jewish people look like.

Last edited:

20 posts at this point... and you are not doing so well. And you just got your coffee in the face with a neg rep for your OP. I would say you have you answer to what the board thinks of your kind of fun game. How old are you by the way?

What you are asking is if we are bigoted enough to stereotype what Jewish people look like.

Plus Judaism is a religion, there are black, white, asian, hispanic jews etc. the OP is an idiot.

Forum List

Back