CDZ Do you agree with trump?

Do you agree with trump's statement/position?

• In order to stop ISIS, “.. closing that Internet up in some way”.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picking out a few sentences that sound silly is just a game.

Are you referring to the poll?

If so, its true that I posted only enough to identify his exact words. With some, the quotes are very long because trump really likes the sound of his own word salads.

Yes, you can pick out odd sentences from any political leader. Most do talk quite a bit, in public.

Nope. You imply that I misrepresented pino trump's statements and I most certainly did not.

Not one of those is an "odd sentence". They all represent exactly what he has said and that he has no knowledge of of respect for the law or the constitution.

What is important is that neither do his followers, as evidenced by these very position statements.

Why do you think these are important questions?
In the scheme of things, I don't think all of them are important, but I don't need to think any of them important to know whether I agree with the statement.

About all that lends an air of importance to the poll statements is the fact that Trump, the current POTUS, made them.

You put quite a bit of effort into this. Obsessive...

You mean me?

Not really. Just listening to his insanity, the applause from his fans, and the agreement we see here on this board.

Why do you think these are important questions?
In the scheme of things, I don't think all of them are important, but I don't need to think any of them important to know whether I agree with the statement.

About all that lends an air of importance to the poll statements is the fact that Trump, the current POTUS, made them.

I agree. Those statements are frightening because pino trump has said he wants to change the US Constitution and the right would blithely vote in favor of them.

Mark any and all that you agree with.
If you don't agree, don't mark anything but do feel free to explain your position in your posts.
If you do agree, please explain why you believe this is good for the US.

Why do you think these are important questions? Why do you believe that we should not implement any of them. Did you vote for trump because of any or all these statements?

Thanks very much.

Note that I might not get back until tomorrow but I'm sure you can carry on without the OP. :)

Ummm...how do you not have a wall on both the Mexican and U.S. side if you have a wall?

Mark any and all that you agree with.
If you don't agree, don't mark anything but do feel free to explain your position in your posts.
If you do agree, please explain why you believe this is good for the US.

Why do you think these are important questions? Why do you believe that we should not implement any of them. Did you vote for trump because of any or all these statements?

Thanks very much.

Note that I might not get back until tomorrow but I'm sure you can carry on without the OP. :)

Ummm...how do you not have a wall on both the Mexican and U.S. side if you have a wall?

Are you serious?

Anyway, take note that not one trumpkin took the side of the US Constitution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back