Do you Agree with this take on Abortion by Obama?...

And the doctor willing, or not willing to perform the procedure. Abortion is a slippery issue. On the one hand, the constitution is explicit in the protection of all life. On the other hand, you have the right to life of a mother and many variables that accompany both pregnancy and child care.

It's not a legislative issue, it's a doctor patient issue. Even if we banned such procedures, people would still look to have it performed, and someone will do the performing. It's an issue extremely similar to prohibition in that regard.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
Yes, let's stir up the abortion issue. Again.

^Cowardly Coward is a Coward and a Liar. :thup:

Anyone else NOT a Coward and a Liar? :dunno:

:)

peace...

I'm sorry, but this issue has been slung through the mud on this website how many times?
it's one of the few issues everyone has strong feelings about, and everyone is convinced they're right.

Here's my proposal: Have all the women in the U.S. take a vote on whether or not it should be legal. Yes, just the women, because men can't get pregnant.

Yes, let's stir up the abortion issue. Again.

^Cowardly Coward is a Coward and a Liar. :thup:

Anyone else NOT a Coward and a Liar? :dunno:

peace...

I'm sorry, but this issue has been slung through the mud on this website how many times?
it's one of the few issues everyone has strong feelings about, and everyone is convinced they're right.

Here's my proposal: Have all the women in the U.S. take a vote on whether or not it should be legal. Yes, just the women, because men can't get pregnant.

That's more like it... :thup:

How about this... Don't make Men Pay for Babies Women "Choose" to Keep. :thup:

peace...

Obama/Ravi is Ok with abortion as long as the fetus is alive and kicking :D

Last edited:
Obama prefers to wait until they are born and then drone strike them. It's more like video games that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Forum List

Back