Do you agree with these reasons as to why Obamacare passed?

Are these the Reasons for Obamacare?

• To provide health insurance for the unemployed and lower costs of health insurance ?

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • JUST to provide health insurance for all the uninsured?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just to lower health insurance costs?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above as both premises are proving false

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
So you want to steal someones liberty so they pay for you, or be forced to provide that service.

Hell thats what liberty is to lefties, make someone else pay and work.

Got news for you, Einstein. You're already paying for their treatment. Obamacare will make them step up and take personal responsibility for their own medical care.
Um, no we're not.....Lots of uninsured pay for the medical services thet receive out-of-pocket.
"Lots"?

323.png

oooooooooooooooooooooo whatta specific-number!!

handjob.gif

(Yeah....FAUX Noise style.)

October 17, 2011

ER; The Middle Class Option

"U.S. hospital visits jumped to more than 136 million in 2009, the most recent year available, from 123.8 million in 2008.

Emergency physicians, who are gathering this week for an annual meeting of the American College of Emergency Physicians in San Francisco, say emergency medicine is playing a growing role in American health care. At least in the short term, the increased demand for their services appears to be a sign of the tough economic times.

"With the economy, people have lost their coverage and, given the fact the emergency department is the safety net, they come to us," said Dr. Jay Kaplan, an emergency physician at Marin General Hospital who serves on the board of the emergency physicians' organization."

Last edited:
I am pro life. I support the right of others to be pro choice. That is because I believe in liberty. Sometime, siding with liberty means I sacrifice my own beliefs to recognize others beliefs. If more Americans would understand that, we would have a better country.

For as much as you like to say you dislike libertarianism, you sure do seem to have a lot of views that support the ideal.

Fuck you, moron.
Eat shit, useful idiot commie parrot. :lol::lol::lol:

No thanks asshole, I smell your bullshit across the country and it ain't appetizing. Only a fucking moron, that be you dirtbag, uses a phrase like "commie parrot" and accuses another of being a member of an echo chamber.
Yeah, whatever you say, projectasaurus rex.

Now go with the nice man in the lab coat and get your daily Thorazine treatment. :lol::lol::lol:

No thanks asshole, I smell your bullshit across the country and it ain't appetizing. Only a fucking moron, that be you dirtbag, uses a phrase like "commie parrot" and accuses another of being a member of an echo chamber.
Yeah, whatever you say, projectasaurus rex.

Now go with the nice man in the lab coat and get your daily Thorazine treatment. :lol::lol::lol:

Yawn.

There were two primary reasons for Congress to pass Obamacare that I can surmise.

1) Cover those people that didn't have health insurance

2) Lower health insurance costs.

This poll question asks if you agree.

3) As a political move and while he had the majority.

Fuck you, moron.

WOW! You wrote"I smell your bullshit across the country and it ain't appetizing."

Does that mean there is some bullshit that is appetizing to you?

Are you into Coprophagy?

WOW! You wrote"I smell your bullshit across the country and it ain't appetizing."

Does that mean there is some bullshit that is appetizing to you?

Are you into Coprophagy?

No at all, all bullshit and shit in general (such as you post too often) is unappetizing.

Forum List

Back