Do you agree with FEMA chief spending budget on personal travel?

Would you use FEMA money for personal travel if you were the boss?

• Yes. I am corrupt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Money should be reserved for disasters and agency stuff

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
As you may know, the man appointed by Donald Trump to lead FEMA used agency money as if it were his.
I now survey USMB members on your opinion on the issue:

As you may know, the man appointed by Donald Trump to lead FEMA used agency money as if it were his.

Link?
Trump’s FEMA chief under investigation over use of official cars

The issue is over him using a "company' vehicle for commuting back and forth between home and work on weekends.

This isn't him taking flights on government expense, which is what your title misleadingly implies.

At most he will have to re-emburse the travel costs.

Link?

The issue is over him using a "company' vehicle for commuting back and forth between home and work on weekends.

This isn't him taking flights on government expense, which is what your title misleadingly implies.

I know Marines that misused their GOVs while on recruiting duty and none were given the opportunity to pay anything back prior to their court Marshall or office hours.

No shock the Trump sheep would be blowing this off as no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Link?

His home and work are 250 miles apart!

Link?

I know Marines that misused their GOVs while on recruiting duty and none were given the opportunity to pay anything back prior to their court Marshall or office hours.

Were those for things like going to the bar and stuff? This appears to be travel to and from "work'.

Link?

Which is why he only goes home on weekends.

Link?

Here's Marty defending swamp monster Scott Pruitt a few months ago:
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/scott-pruitt-the-swampiest-swamp-creature-of-them-all.673019/page-6#post-19666916

It's what you do.

Link?

Here's Marty defending swamp monster Scott Pruitt a few months ago:
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/scott-pruitt-the-swampiest-swamp-creature-of-them-all.673019/page-6#post-19666916

It's what you do.

Only caring about this shit when a Republican is in office is what you do.

You allow your prog twat betters a little graft here and there as long as their politics are OK

You are a hypocritical fucktard.

FOAD

Link?

Were those for things like going to the bar and stuff? This appears to be travel to and from "work'.

Most were for driving them places on the weekend that were not Marine Corps related. None were allowed to bring them home.

His home he drove to is in NC and his work is in DC. That is not a normal commute.

Link?

Damn. That's a long ride. Don't worry, conservatives. we taxpayers helped him financially.

Most were for driving them places on the weekend that were not Marine Corps related. None were allowed to bring them home.

His home he drove to is in NC and his work is in DC. That is not a normal commute.

But it wasn't exactly being done in secret.

Again, this is nothing more than caring about stuff when Republicans are in office.

Forum List

Back